my lupo project

VwLupo 1.0 se

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mate saw your car at mancunion, I was going to come over and speak to you, but when I finally got out of the car you had disappeared, then finally your car went, plus to be honest I did not know the owner out of you and your friends earlier on.

Car looks amazing, and how the hell you drive it that low is a miracle mate, really really nice lupo though dude. Keep up the good work. Oh I am lee and was in the red lupo gti, hope you go next time and can speak then cheers. :)

Hi mate saw your car at mancunion, I was going to come over and speak to you, but when I finally got out of the car you had disappeared, then finally your car went, plus to be honest I did not know the owner out of you and your friends earlier on.

Car looks amazing, and how the hell you drive it that low is a miracle mate, really really nice lupo though dude. Keep up the good work. Oh I am lee and was in the red lupo gti, hope you go next time and can speak then cheers. :)

Cheers dude ya I wanted have a chat with you to lol as I loved your lupo Gti it was stunning an ya I'll deffo be there next time hopefully won't get kicked of car park tho next time was abit annoying cosco did that that's only Reson I left lol was cause they started putting the barriers up the gays lol So hopefully chat to you next time tho an ya it is a miracle I drive it that low lol was fun driving back to Chester down the m62 as that strip of motorway is So bounce lol but c u next time dude

yeah that strip of motorway is really bad, i bet that was fun. i have put a photo on my thread, we stayed on there for a bit longer but we always have location b and if that fails c to goto then. nest time hang around and follow us, what can the police say, we were not doing anything wrong. just time waisting to goto krispy kreams to get more doughnuts.

redslammedlupomancunion.jpg

heres the one of yours mate.

yeah that strip of motorway is really bad, i bet that was fun. i have put a photo on my thread, we stayed on there for a bit longer but we always have location b and if that fails c to goto then. nest time hang around and follow us, what can the police say, we were not doing anything wrong. just time waisting to goto krispy kreams to get more doughnuts.

redslammedlupomancunion.jpg

heres the one of yours mate.

Cheers for the pic dude an ya I'll hang round abit longer next time lol an ya that strip of motorway was so fun lol had people driving past going wtf lol

Edited by VwLupo 1.0 se

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hi everyone here are a couple of pics of my new banded steels they are 13x7 at the front and 13x8 at the back got a straight swap for my borbet t which is a sweet deal lol they just need a refrub think am going to sand them down an spray them black again well here are a couple of pics

photo_10.jpg

photo_11.jpg

photo_12.jpg

photo_13.jpg

what everyone think

loved the borbets i think they suited it so well but if the bandeds were cleaned up they'd be very nice ..how much are those borbets worth if you dont mind me asking :P

are those pictures from tatton park vw show?..if so i was there was very good:P

Edited by ElZ 16v

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...