induction kit

Kez1990

Got a new injection kit and filter on my 04 arosa. Doesn't really do much apart from annoy more people because its louder, look nice and knocked a five 10's of a second off my 1/4 mile time. You can get them really cheap off of amazon etc... picked up my K&N filter brand new for £25.

01042010234.jpg

01042010235.jpg

i hope youve taken the original filters out of the airbox otherwise your a complete tard lol.

Get a reducer and oil breather filter to do the job properly

• 1 year later...

hi uys i am also looking for an induction kit for my 52 plate (2002) 1.0 s

any help would be grat i have looked online etc and effing confused if somebody could help or link 1 for me that would be great

cheers guys

• 2 months later...

i can understand how pointless they are on a 1 litre without changing your outlet manifold, exhaust and possibly de-cat'ing it, and extreme re mapping, im i have a 1l arosa and im putting my k&n cone filter in tomorrow simply for laughs and i enjoy the roar it makes, more of the piss take of the local chavs ;) and the simple saving im making on buying normal disposable air filters

so take that into consideration, when you service your car, it will cost you a tenner a pop for 2 disposable air filters, so in 2-3 years it pays for its self as you just wash and clean it,

Also, it's been proven due to the 'better breathing' of a k&n air filter, at normal use, as gear changed are made lower and idling isn't so burdening, you end up saving more fuel :)

• 6 months later...

I've noticed further up the feed somebody has put a cone filter on a 1.0L Arosa, i'm looking to do this myself (just because they look nice, no other reason. Do i just take the pipe off that's already on and then put the cone filter on or is there something else i need to do?