"Hi Lupo" Numberplate!!! (H1 1UPO"

Piers

They both mean nothing unless someone wants a plate that says 'Hi Lupo'.

F1 1UPO is worth just the same as H1 1UPO. Both have to be misrepresented to 'mean' anything, both mean nothing in reality.

Fair play if you find a mug that'll pay £1000+ for a plate that's worth far less.

Far less?? think your looking on the wrong thread with those comments...

its not mispresented at all... any personalised numberplate is a "trick" on the eyes... nothing more than the way it is seen. Thus creating a "personal" plate...

E.G K1NGS does not say kings... its K1...?

S1NGH is not singh... its S1....

Get where this is going?

H1 1UPO is NOT Hi Lupo.. but it "looks" good... im sure that is what modifying cars is all about. See the picture below....

If spacing is wrong due to the law... then anyone here with coilovers, "non-standard" wheels, In Car Entertainment...etc. declair it to your insures.... i bet you havnt! thats worse than spacing a numberplate... if you have an accident... VOID INSURANCE! (not for the plates but for lying)

18053_409751565522_661260522_10729722_3882655_n.jpg

Anyone here with coilovers, "non-standard" wheels, In Car Entertainment...etc. declair it to your insures.... i bet you havnt!

A side from the spelling mistakes, how much will you bet?

lets start a topic on isurance? all those who have "honestly" declaired EVERYTHING.....?

Not a spelling mistake in anyway shape or form... Simply a different use of fonts.... Spacing... etc... may not be 100% legal... but whats stopping anyone using legal plates on the road... spaced for shows... take note that all the pictures i post where the car is on the road the plates are 100% legal....

Im amazed how simple this is... yet simple intelligence doesnt shine through??? mmmmm :wacko:

You might as well stop everyone you see with a private plate and give them a round of abuse... Your clealy against numberplates like this... so why are you bothering to reply or even look at the thread!

Looking for an argument??? sad really for saying its a discussions site... not your private abuse lounge.

Stick to the threads your care about... Thanks :)

Also Promark... you have made me an offer on the plate?? so why are you slating it? because i refused...

lets start a topic on isurance? all those who have "honestly" declaired EVERYTHING.....?

Me.

Not a spelling mistake in anyway shape or form... Simply a different use of fonts.... Spacing... etc... may not be 100% legal... but whats stopping anyone using legal plates on the road... spaced for shows... take note that all the pictures i post where the car is on the road the plates are 100% legal...

I meant in your quote.

Im amazed how simple this is... yet simple intelligence doesnt shine through??? mmmmm :wacko:

See above, based on spelling and use of grammer, you're trying to insult me?

You might as well stop everyone you see with a private plate and give them a round of abuse... Your clealy against numberplates like this... so why are you bothering to reply or even look at the thread!

Looking for an argument??? sad really for saying its a discussions site... not your private abuse lounge.

Stick to the threads your care about... Thanks :)

I have a private plate, it will be spaced X XXXXX (characters replaced, i'm not just 'unintelligent')

Also Promark... you have made me an offer on the plate?? so why are you slating it? because i refused...

No, i made an offer so that i didn't break the rules of the for sale section.

Mark.... looking at my history on this forum...

I posted a thread when i first joined... You were immediately making negative comments about the guy i purchased the car from...

Iv only ever posted 2 threads (no including the re-post) and your negative on both?

any reason for this or are you just a negative person in general???

so your going to space yours.... so it reads how you want it... care to share what your plate reads...?

I think that "H1 1UPO" has more to do with this topic than your own....

Other members were also negative about him, seemed to be a tool.

I'm only negative on both plate threads, because you've asked for peoples opinions and offers, and most have been under the same impression that it's overpriced.

I feel i'm a posotive person, thanks.

My plate has nothing to do with this thread, or the value of, i will PM it to you, however, i don't know why you'd want it.

It's nothing personal to you, however, you've asked for opinion, and argued with everyone who has said it's overpriced...

i know iv overpriced it.. but if everyone would like to read it from the start....

i dont know what this numberplate is worth... Silver asked me to put a price or it would be deleted... im not in a rush to sell it so i overdid it??

didnt want to advertise it for like £200 because thats clearly a bargain.

Imagine your considering selling your car... its worth 5k? advertise it for 6k and if someone offers you something close to 6k you take it... same scenario. if someone is keen they can have it at a good profit (for me). if not then fine i will keep it.

the reason i 'argued' (not in a negative way) is because people seriously think, i want 1500 for the plate... i dont! they just havnt read what iv put...

Thanks

:lol: think he was a tool aswell to be fair mate

M4 TVW is misrepresented if dispalyed on the road as M4T VW and is therefore, wrong. We've discussed the importance of ANPR elsewhere before.

If you can't get a legitimate cherished plate, don't bother. I say this because I am bitter with "I" as my first initial :lol: There are a plethora of 1 DGM plates about, but I couldn't bring myself to chav one up to read IDGM.

I have it on good authority that my plate can still be picked up by an ANPR. Ive not been done by one but it can read it fine ;)

Just a reminder that abuse won't be tolerated. Negative comments/criticism however are not abuse, and although they're not welcome in the marketplace, they are not forbidden here.

What abuse? was only a discussion that went negative :)

nobody is abusing me at all lol! i was just commenting that if you want to be negative dont bother.. its only a numberplate :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont need to chill... ??

just amazed me how negative people are on here... jump at the oportunity to have a dig. if you all read my first ad then you might agree.

"i didnt know what the plate was worth" and got told to put a price so i did?? :S whats hard to understand about that?

mean to be a forum for advice/tips/discussions... not slagging matches