"Hi Lupo" Numberplate!!! (H1 1UPO"

Piers

Im considering selling my plate... It is exactly as you see it and possibly the best plate for a Lupo...

H11UPO. It clearly says "Hi Lupo" when spaced out correctly... even when not! Im not sure on a set price so im open to offers...

Thanks Piers

Hi Guys... Im considering seling the numberplate off my lupo.

Its possibly the best Plate that can be purchased for the car. H11UPO, It clearly says Hi Lupo when spaced correctly, even when it isnt spaced it reads perfectly.

Im not too sure about setting a price so im open to offers.. but please dont be silly people.

Thanks Pier

i dunno what its worth mate so was just gonna see what came in... can you give me any ideas? then can put price on

Google it and you'll get an idea.

If you think £2000 is sensible put it in your first post and I'll tidy the rest.

A11 UPO is up for £750 though.

I didnt say i wanted £2000

as for bithmeister... if you open your eyes and read.... i dont know what its worth.

Thats when i got the reply from silver. i was going to see if i got any offers and go from there. he told me to post a price so i did...

a RANDOM one...

Also: its got to be worth quite a bit more than A11 UPO. Mine Clearly says Hi Lupo.... (thanks for the info tho Silver)

just for the benefit of Bithmeister... im open to offers over 1000

Thanks

OK I've moved this out of the For Sale area until you reword the initial ad to include a reasonable price.

I know the guy who had this plate before you and I'm not sure, but I wasn't aware of it being sold for anywhere near £2000.

Just because I have moved it doesn't open it up for a slanging match.

:)

It can't be worth much more than any other ??1 UPO plate really. I'd say £750 tops fully inclusive of all fees +VAT.

It clearly says "Hi Lupo" when spaced out correctly... even when not!

H11 UPO doesn't read Hi Lupo. Misrepresentaion can result in slapped wrists, fines and the DVLA taking the mark away without refund.

Edited by IDGM

It's not going to be worth a great deal, maybe £500-800, but at the end of the day it will only appeal to a Lupo owner, and the value of Lupos are dropping, no one with a £4k is going to put a £2k plate on it.

It's not going to be worth a great deal, maybe £500-800, but at the end of the day it will only appeal to a Lupo owner, and the value of Lupos are dropping, no one with a £4k is going to put a £2k plate on it.

I did :lol:

Numberplates are a hard thing to put a price on. I have one i bought from the DVLA but waiting for the right buyer. Possibly me if i get a MK5.

I did an online valuation and they offered me less then i paid for it at the DVLA :huh:

I did :lol:

Numberplates are a hard thing to put a price on. I have one i bought from the DVLA but waiting for the right buyer. Possibly me if i get a MK5.

I did an online valuation and they offered me less then i paid for it at the DVLA :huh:

If your plate is: M4T VW, then that has more appeal anyway, as you could put it on any VW, not just a Lupo. ;)

If your plate is: M4T VW, then that has more appeal anyway, as you could put it on any VW, not just a Lupo. ;)

Surely that would only suit if one had mats in the car :confused:

:lol:

You Do know the guy i got it from correct... and i remember getting mails slating him for Being a liar....?

Im not in any rush to sell the plate. If it goes it goes... If not then oh well...

IDGM, H1 is the perfect start to the plate except VW.... But that is clearly impossible,

Everyone is more than welcome to comment on this. I dont mind... Its only like overdoing it on a price for a car??? Except its a plate. Sale or no Sale it makes no odds to me

Mat has the best response so far... Plates cant be valued, its what your prepared to pay. His plate looks brill! but my name isnt mat so its pointless... Each to their own. This plate goes with this CAR not an individual name. Also Matt about the point of lupo's becoming cheaper... There going to be a timeless classic eventually. Give them a few years. Quoted to be the modern day MK1 Golf.... The prices will drop more in time, But will soon rocket up.

The DVLA may say its worth £50?! but for someone like Bluloop (just an example) he has one of the cleanest lupo's about so it would suit brilliantly... Is this that hard to understand? Wow... intelligence?

OK I've moved this out of the For Sale area until you reword the initial ad to include a reasonable price.

I know the guy who had this plate before you and I'm not sure, but I wasn't aware of it being sold for anywhere near £2000.

Just because I have moved it doesn't open it up for a slanging match.

:)

Hi Silver,

Dan told me the purchased the plate for around 900.... Could be wrong... Could be right? I dont know. So iv re-listed it.. At a price. If i get an offer on that i will consider it. Im sure thats not unreasonable? If anyone is interested in the plate.. Get in touch. Everyone seems to have jumped at the opportunity to make Derogatory comments. Not a great impression for this kind of site.. Forums are about discussions and community. Not slagging someone off for a price they typed. Feel free to comment and give me advice. Otherwise... Just look on a different topic... SIMPLES! :doh::wave::thumbup::clap::thumbsup::glare:

Before anyone comments.... Update: F1 1UPO is 600 at the DVLA... F1 doesnt really stand for much other than Formula 1... If your lewis Hamilton Get it!!! "Hi" (H1) is quite cheeky and cool... like a lupo :) Surely worth more than F1 1UPO!

So i think iv justified the silly offers... and increased it way more towards the 1K+ mark

Again... Interested? Let me know

Edited by Piers

I doubt you'll get 1k!

Your quite welcome to think that...

Can people please read this ad before they comment ffs.... i really dont care if i sell the plate. if i get offered something reasonable then it may go... if not i will keep it on the car untill next year when its even harder to come by... doesnt bother me that private plates INCREASE in value over time... QUIDS IN EITHER WAY!

Sorry it wasn't Dan I knew but Dave (H11upo) for Perth and here.

Probably a price hike in there somewhere. Dave got it free with this yellow Lupo.

M4 TVW is misrepresented if dispalyed on the road as M4T VW and is therefore, wrong. We've discussed the importance of ANPR elsewhere before.

If you can't get a legitimate cherished plate, don't bother. I say this because I am bitter with "I" as my first initial :lol: There are a plethora of 1 DGM plates about, but I couldn't bring myself to chav one up to read IDGM.

Before anyone comments.... Update: F1 1UPO is 600 at the DVLA... F1 doesnt really stand for much other than Formula 1... If your lewis Hamilton Get it!!! "Hi" (H1) is quite cheeky and cool... like a lupo :) Surely worth more than F1 1UPO!

They both mean nothing unless someone wants a plate that says 'Hi Lupo'.

F1 1UPO is worth just the same as H1 1UPO. Both have to be misrepresented to 'mean' anything, both mean nothing in reality.

Fair play if you find a mug that'll pay £1000+ for a plate that's worth far less.