TomStevo's White on White lupo - Camber and home made exhaust pg4 :D

TomStevo

cheers peepz! and wow who put that thing on this motum! am lovin it! lol

and ye i used one of the naff ones off ebay, does the job, just lol

i still need to flat and polish my bumper and boot! lol and i am on with my tweeter pods! woooop fially decided to kick my arse into gear! lol

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and get the slr pictures up! lol :D

I forgot oooops

should i blame it on been threatened with an ASBO or the fact that id been working all day, have to take it this week! Will try and get some rolling shots on the convoy down to dubmania too but I cant promise anything haha

Photobucketnis trippin out, ye did it wi washers lol, got 3 on front bolts and 2 on back, there pretty small washers tho lol, with three on front and back bolts the toe was way out lol, looks roughly correct atm lol, am only runnin that much camber aswell untill my arch roller arrives, then am gna flare the rears so a don't have to run as much camber lol

sounds awesome dude ! camber looks dirty there aswell like they said above i wouldnt run it like that as the tyres will fall off lol

can you get a pic of how you welded that pipe onto the standard backbox please and did you just buy a 90' intercooler pipe off ebay ?

the exhaust sounds soooo tasty,

camber looks mad,

i had to take mine off from killin my tyres an i had 2 washers on each bottom bolt haha

but now i need to put mayb a washer on each bolt or a shim cus the arches are killin the tyres haha FAIL on my be half

win on yours with that car :wub:

Haha the tailpipe is a piece of a standard astra center pipe lol, jus normal steel polished, and a still need to get the exhaust off and weld it propperly as the backbox clamp has been catching stuff so a need a new clamp beor a can removthat's backbox, so al get a pic up when I do that, and I was told to always run 1 less washer onthe bottom rear bolt, to help correct the toe difference, as that's were most tyre wear in camber comes from, ( incorrect tracking and toe)

never heard that

i worked on the basis of how ever far the front bolt got pushed out id have to push the rear the same

mine looked staright might have been out

but when i had my tracking done they never said that they were waaay out or made a deal about it

also i just ran 2 washers on each of the bottom 2 bolts nothing on the top 2, rookie error?

Im only runnin the on the bottom 2 aswell, if u ranthem ontop you would get the same effect as a spacer lol

I tried runnin 2 on back 2 on front, which I though how can that effect the toe, but when I did it it was was out lol