My Fox...

ermmurray

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Liking the car, never actually seen one modified before, but i thought this might look nice (just a very quick shop):

r32fox.jpg

On R32 alloys, dont know if u could even get them to fit, and i also did the backs far wider than reality, and tried to change the headlight shape to where the actual edge of the headlight seemed to be. What do u think as a concept?

• 2 months later...

hey guys... sorry i havnt updated on here for a while.. winters been and gone now so ive got the heat to tickle my car with..?

took the rear adjusters out today.. i might put the front a bit lower tho.. what do you think?

sorry its such a bad picture...

cameraroll-1303323793.269151.jpeg?width=640&height=478

Edited by ermmurray

• 4 weeks later...

nice work mate.. i'm doing my fox at the moment, waiting on the coilovers at mo! im going all black with it ill post some pics asap. did you get the traking done after you fitted the coilovers??

i didnt.. but id recommend you have it looked at regularly.. i didnt get it done last time i got new tyres and they lasted about 2000 miles.. since that ive had some new tyres and tracking done and theyve done 10000 already and still going good.. better safe than sorry..

• 3 weeks later...