My Fox...

ermmurray

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...photoshop

I dont see the photoshop ? were bouts is it ?

RIGHT>>> here we go... i finally had it lowered, although they will still go down another couple of inches and thats with the rear adjuster and helper spring... its sooooo much nicer to drive now.. seriously if any of you fox owners can afford to do it i highly recommend doing it... im getting over bumps no problem although i have been taking it easy and slow.. it corners a dream.. it did before when it was on stilts so you can imagine how good it is now... let me know what you think of the height etc.. i know all you dubbers are gonna tell me to go lower and i probably will.. but for now i think its fine.. wheels next..

coilovers cost : £430 (fk highsport.. good ones, venom motorsport)

fitting: £80 (i know a guy...)

4511193666_011fb06bd4_b.jpg

4511193662_9619e59b91_b.jpg

4511193654_447d7d087b_b.jpg

4511193650_f7a4210d2b_b.jpg

4511193642_0fc76a3b6a_b.jpg

4511193628_b3e98b36fd_b.jpg

 Ed Murray, on Flickr

Edited by ermmurray

That looks better. I was expecting to see it with the BBS on though.

If you don't put the BBS on I think youi should replace the trims. Another inch closer to the ground would be cool too!

Come on! Prove all those doubters it can be done.

R

I'm sorry if this offends....in fact im not sorry, but that looks as sexxy as mate.....very impressed, but is that arch gap i see?? Take it down the couple of inches you have left lol :D

Like it, bout time somebody had a go with a Fox. Would looks so good with the S-Line rims off the A3 parked next to it. :wub:

haha thats my bros new toy... (yeah hes 18...) maybe he'll let me try the wheels out for a day.. dont think theyd fit on tho...

i was thinking about getting something small and deeep...

i probably will go lower tbh.. my driveway has so many potholes on atm tho... so i think ill wait a month till theyve fixed them...

• 3 weeks later...

this could be the turning point for fox's

haha get the wheels on

stretch some rubber on

space the rear

Edited by loopzmatt

• 4 weeks later...

All the Photoshops look lame, and nearly all the real Fox's look lame. All that tuck into the arches looks absolutely retarded.

It baffles me that I have seen 1 maybe 2 decent looking Fox's. I am hoping in years to come things pick up.

All the Photoshops look lame, and nearly all the real Fox's look lame. All that tuck into the arches looks absolutely retarded.

It baffles me that I have seen 1 maybe 2 decent looking Fox's. I am hoping in years to come things pick up.

So just because you follow everyone else, you think Fox's look retarded?

You car looks like it's got ythe Scene School Uniform on.

The Fox looks OK standard, hell its only a city car (have you ever driven one?) But this Fox looks really good.

Photoshops only look carp when they are done by people with no clue of what they are doing, if you look in mags and books some are photoshopped, they look good because the people that do them have been trained in how to do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just bought some rear lights from www.speedculture.co.uk :D

That sounds like a backwards move. I really hope they aren't chavvy chrome Lexus style.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...