spacers???

Rudaz

Identify the offset (this will be marked on the inside of the wheel, also known as ET) and also note tyre sizes on both the old and new wheels -punch these numbers into https://www.willtheyfit.com/ and you will see the differences and with some measurements with the existing wheel be able to work out what size spacer you need.

Hope I'm wrong, but they sound too big to me - for a start an inch off the width at each end sounds more reasonable.

Yeah thanks for that buddy I've just tested one of the 8j rims on the front straight on fit it's quite flush with the top of the arch maybe needs rolling out 10-15mm of overhang at the top which will need rolling out. From arch to the top of the tyre there is 130 mm gap as I havent bought coilovers as yet. Would there be any issues with dropping it that low would you think?  the bottom left bumper side it kicks out about 2"roughly same on the skirt side what could I do or get to get the clearance please. Many thanks