Das Lupo GTI.

jon_273

Well if Phil is having some credit for supplying parts I want credit for all my hard work :D

lets just say thats my knee in the photo.... :coffee:

I really like it on the Starlites, they really dont look too small but I think it looks good at the height it is now, if it goes any lower there will be major scrubbing and banging of everything around the front.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the comments everyone. I've always liked those Cooper S wheels, they remind me of the Starlites. 17" may be a bit too big though?

Phil, the rolling shots are fantastic! Can't seem to do a direct link though. And your right about the polo. Sophie must be the new stig ;)

Should have taken more pics of the xenon, but I was rather concerned about getting my £500 headlight back in one piece! And also I think Foxy was getting a little uncomfortable on the concrete garage floor.

This stance was created with the help of P. Wilkinson. Workmanship courtesy of J. Fox

Xenons are fun hey? Need to take mine apart again as one of the adjusters popped off when we tried to adjust them at the MOT, set them with VAG-COM too.

That one rolling shot is reallly good.

I think mine has done the same mate,just the drivers side one.....tried to adjust at the garage during MOT and it was just pointing down :(