Does anyone actually use Explorer?

Picola

I think its fair to say that most people who have a reasonable knowledge of computers are probably using something other than explorer although having said that it is a lot better these days

For me its Firefox and Thunderbird over outlook for email

Edited by madmanncfc

Firefox at work but the users have to use IE, but at home I use Chrome for Mac, much faster than FF and Safari.

New Internet explorer isn't that bad to be honest.

IE 8 is shockingly bad its untrue.

Firefox on the Mac here.

I did use safari for quite a while until I realised you can only edit eBay auctions in HTML if you log in through Safari!

Don't you find it slow when opening it? This was one of the reasons why I started using Chrome.

Don't you find it slow when opening it? This was one of the reasons why I started using Chrome.

Nope, But then I'm running a 2.8Ghz core 2 duo with 4gb of RAM.

I'm a Firefox and Mac user. Both highly efficient, user friendly and do exactly as I ask with no fuss or delay.

Not a massive follower of the whole 'MAC vs PC' thing, but I certainly wouldn't go back to Microsoft and IE if I could help it.

'There are unused icons on your desktop....'

yeah, and... :thumbdown:

Ah right, I suppose it all goes down to the pc spec your using.

Lol yeah, i would normally agree but this is on works laptops they are some hefty bit of kit. A friend who sits next to me at work he has a 2.6Ghz Duo Core with 4Gbs of RAM laptop it should eat IE8 but it struggles. He's there showing me something opens a tab and it lags.

TBH i have to use IE for work using web-based applications and i just use IE7 not as quick as IE6 but IE 6 doesn't have the tab feature, and IE8 well i'd just rather not.