HTC Legend/Desire

MattyB

I needs a new phone, and I find iPhone's are becoming a little passé these days - everywhere you look, someones stabbing away at one ;)

The HTC Legend/Desire is out March-April, initial previews seem positive, good features. I was originally going to get the Legend, but it seems the Desire is the better specced phone, I'll have to wait and see what the prices are like.

Anyone used the Hero? Any opinions on the Android OS?

I'm not keen on the HD2. It's more complicated than it needs to be. Plus they seem to break down a lot. We keep getting broken ones back at work. Which is never good. We've only had one iPhone come back broken. Depends want you want from it though.

I know iPhone's are good, I just want a bit of individualism, even if it's not quite as good (hence the Alfa ;))

I'll see what the reviews come back as. The "Desire" looks fantastically specced, so I'll be keen to see how well it reviews...

Legend is much nicer looking than the Desire, I agree, but suffers from an inferior spec - mainly a much lower resolution screen and only a 600Mhz processor instead of 1Ghz.

Not sure how this will ultimately affect its use, will see what the reviews say...

I've got a hero, i like the OS it seems quite quick, although the phone does go sluggish every now and again, can take a while to respond to button/screen touches.