The Next South Wales Meet

well said bat man haha i agree with ellie if there like every month people will get bored of same old thing different dayof the month lol

Its like Newport Edition really, because its regular I just tend to think nah cant be bothered this month I'll go next month - like I did this Sunday lol.

I reckon wait until end of May/June (Only 10 weeks away which is nothing really) and do the beach and night out thing and make a really good day of it, or even an over nighter for those not so local like me etc. Thats my opinion anyway, and Mikes by the looks, but see what everyone else thinks obviously. Im more than happy to start a thread and get everyone organised again closer to the time, I can meet the Newport gang plus Ed & Toffs our adopted welshys ;) and you organise things your end Sar and we'll just head your way then. You'll have to be the local tour guide though :D Just think it'd be alot more worth it in better weather with less risk of getting p*ssed on etc :lol:

basicly ellie wants togo so her car dont get dirty lol. but beach and pubs and a night out in swansea and sleep in a bin sounds a good idea i am game for that. soo sarah when i get there i expect a beer in myhand alrite :D

mine hasnt been cleaned since the last time we met soo technically i have most probably got a black lupo atm not a white one haha. at the moment i dont actually have a lupo its in the garage in pieces most probably but you now :P

dont think it will be :P lift or what haha??

My cars going to scrubbing along with Huws details stuff plus bags in what boot is there! lol Otherwise I'd say go for it! So get yours fixed! :lol:

Sounds good to me guys.

Off topic slightly, if anyone's up for a few drinks at Easter, I'm out in Swansea on Good Friday night for my birthday :)

May be able to get cheap rooms at the Ibis or Village hotels on fabian way or even the travelodge at the bottom of wind street!