The Worst Place You've Ever Been

melonman

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulgaria.

everyone there is out to rip you off. constantly getting short changed.

and its pretty much run by the maffia.. or something like that

couple of my mates got threatened into buying fruit of a scruffy little fruit seller man, by 4 guys who pulled up in a blacked out merc. and made them pay 40 lev, wich is equivalent to about 15 quid, for a bag of fruit... :blink:

and a guy from a hotel down the road got batterd with a bat for his watch and wallet outside a club.

people trying to sell you drugs on the street like its normal...

could go on.

but 30p for a 2 pint glass aka a '' big beer '' is an upside... ;) BIG BEER! liquid lunch!

bulgaria is rancid.

:)

I bet it is, Id love to go and see it all. but the amount of people, scary

Being a girl you might enjoy it like my GF does but its hell. im not a fan of any topshop but you dont need 4 floors of the same stuff, you dont need a choice of 200 ish bags, thousands of necklaces and stuff and a whole bleeding floor of shoes!

And to make it worse the fitting room queues are big so everyone is trying clothes on top of other clothes in front of any random mirror.

Dover, Holyhead, Stranraer

One of the most boring places on earth with not a single thing to do when waiting for a ferry but just drive around the round abouts for hours on end

Edited by orla

Some places in London that I've traveled through i definitely wouldn't want to stop in.

I'd have to say Dar es Salaam in Tanzania tops the list for me though, I was only there for a few hours thank god.....the airport there was actually quite scary to be in!

You know i dont really know where i ended up, apparently where we went was pretty much the only place to go in dumfries on a night?

Dumfries is full of pubs mate. What made you say it was rough? Did you get trouble?

One of the most boring places on earth with not a single thing to do when waiting for a ferry but just drive around the round abouts for hours on end

Been to both Dover and Stranraer and hated both. Dover is a little more acceptable as it's quite picturesque and there is some form of life in Dover. Calais falls into that group, it must be a ferry port thing.

Some of the little inbred villages near me, and some of the old pit villages in Durham are awful. Near me you have places like Loftus, Carlin How and Skinningrove, even Redcar is becoming an absolute dump now that Corus is on the way out. Port Clarence is only half an hour away, which is a truly horrendous place.

hey i live next to grimsby and yeah it is a total dump run by chavs and drugs, and a football town thats never ever played at home yet, grimsby town, lucky for me im in cleethorpes he he,,,,,,,,,,,,,

magaluf, like a hot blackpool. and blackpool

Magaluf is awful but your always so drunk you just dont care!! I loved it, my kidneys and liver however werent so keen

Holyhead is Anglesey which is stunning, so i dont think that can count too much lol

To be fair on the people of Dumfries, we may have aggrevated them somewhat. Piss taking scottish accents dont go down well it seems!

Very bad idea mate.

Oh, and f*ck you picora.

yeah skeggness ive done a few gigs there and its deff a wanna be blackpool, hey least it sells rock though and fish and chips, coughs,,,,,i mean bullyhead and chips and if u are there on a good day u can get goldfish and chips to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,