The Worst Place You've Ever Been

melonman

Thought it might be interesting to see where people have gone and hated it...

Top of my list is Cyprus, the area we were staying was under development, half finished hotel, beach was just a lump of rock, nothing like the brochure. Seedy, rundown..blah blah

Was like a hotter naffer version of Southend on a saturday night... :o

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oldham!

Haha, sorry Al.

TBF Mark, I'm gona have to agree with you! Total sh*t hole. Filled with total idiots with absolutely no intellect whatsoever. Really bad roads, Overzealous policemen, An aggrovating stench of curry no matter where you go.

Horrible.

Seconded only by London. been once, Didn't like it, will never go back.

Edited by nfbr

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...

...this mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.

Other than that, yes Philyploppybum; Egypt is one big poo hole.

Top of my list is Cyprus, the area we were staying was under development, half finished hotel, beach was just a lump of rock, nothing like the brochure. Seedy, rundown..blah blah

See, Cyprus would be top of my favourite places list. Have had a couple of very enjoyable holidays to Paphos staying walking distance between the Old Town and the Harbour.

Worst holiday I ever had was Crete - we were staying in a hotel that was next to a building site and was pretty much as far from civilisation as it could've been. We spent so much on taxi fares & buses that holiday it was untrue.

Worst place i've ever been would have to be Bristol - I honestly could not get away from there fast enough. This is closely followed by Dover - was on an away job there for a fortnight a couple of years ago & there is literally nothing to do there. We ended up having to drive into Canterbury every night just for something to do & somewhere to eat.

Was like a hotter naffer version of Southend on a saturday night... :o

Depends on where you go really - I most likely don't go to the parts you go to when you visit Southend as I know better than that. ;)

I loved London and visited at christmas when it was packed, stayed near hyde park and used the tube loads .

Yeah it was packed and your just another person in a crowed but the shops rocked and the choice of what nationality of food you wanted was etensive .

GOOLE followed by LEEDS as it's the only place in the uk my sat nav dont work and it's the only place in the uk i really need it :coffee:

Edited by noddy

Morcambe and Blackpool

In fairness, ive been brought up with going to black for day trips, and yeh, its abit of a ****hole but thats what makes it.

Miami was a ****hole, didnt feel very safe, we left after two days and went back to tampa

Edited by 2001gti

In fairness, ive been brought up with going to black for day trips, and yeh, its abit of a ****hole but thats what makes it.

Barrow in Furness where I used to live is also one of the worst places lol

Agree with Morecambe and Blackpool.

Edlington near Doncaster has got to be the worst place I've ever been. It's worse than Oldham and Rochdale put together. Never before have I seen such a collection of mutated inbreds.