My New Lupo GTi

LupoGTiNAB

But fail @ most GTI owners now not liking you :)

And I care about people typing words?

Nope

If he thinks that was the correct price, then he didnt get a bargain at all. Bargains are cheaper than what you should pay.

Also think people can't read because they've firstly missed the sacastic "bargain" throughout this topic and also missed the conversation with someone about the sacastic "bargain"

You won't let this drop . . .

And no I won't, I'm under no illusion of what these cars are actually worth, some GTi onwers need to wake up but clearly don't like hard facts.

CasperGTi
I appreciate your well constructed against argument, it least makes some sense comparing it to some other dribble people have shared. I actually agree with some.

The GTi is only rare comparing to other cars, still hardly rare in my opinion when there's always GTi's for sale. Without comparing, the GTi is easily available unlike some actual rare cars which take months to source and buy.

Edited by LupoGTiNAB

And I care about people typing words?

Nope

Sorry, why are you a member here? Because you want to make friends, share knowledge and ideas and be part of a nice community? Or because you enjoy pissing people off and acting like an arrogant little schoolboy?

FYI I became a member here to look at what the Lupo GTi scene is doing from what I don't see with my own eyes when I'm out and about in my Lupo. I like to see other people ideas and takes on what they think looks good, which some do a great job, My personal taste is an original or should I say standard look.

I can see my comments about over-pricing has upset some enthusiasts but looking at the reaction my comments have got lately, It looks at though some, emphasis on some, owners don't like reading the truth.

You care about peoples opinions a hell of alot,

Looks to me that it's my opinion eveyone is talking about, people really need to read properly.

Edited by LupoGTiNAB

Mate you've got your "bargain" new GTI

Again read the posts properly, "bargain" is a sacastic comment clearly the lesser mind can't process.

Either you have a superiority complex or you're enjoying overusing your keyboard. You keep mentioning lesser-minded individuals and you told me it was my fault for not understanding your rant on the other thread when plenty of people agreed with me. That's a mighty fine high horse you got there.

Anyways, at the end of the day, you've bought a car you're happy with. That's great, chuffed for you, blah blah. I travelled to Scotland for mine, from South Wales and I'm more than happy with mine, it's the colour I want, a price I was happy to pay and a half decent spec too.

However, what I don't understand is why you feel the need to aggravate everyone with your OPINION and then bang on about GTi owners not liking the truth. The truth is, everyone is different, people pay what they want to pay and feel a car is worth.

Now can you please post pics, play nice and SMILE! :)

You got your 'bargain' and other people are still advertising their cars at an inflated price.

Who's loss is that? Only theirs, as until they drop their price, they won't sell.

Enjoy you 'new' Lupo GTI and create a proper Member's Car thread.

I paid £8000 for my '54 (Dec '04) plate GTI, with 26k and KW v1 coilovers in May 2007. Still had 6 months on the VW warranty and the seller put it through a VW dealer brake fluid service.

Now sitting at 42k so if I sold at the same as you bought for I would be happy.

Now I'm gonna lock this thread as clearly it's going to go on and on and on and on on both side of the argument.