VW Lupo 1.4s Breaking.

pro3mark

Recently aquired a Yellow 1.4s Lupo, which i wanted for parts, so 95% of parts available.

If people want to post up details of what they want, and i will reply in the thread. Not only is this easier, other people will then be able to see the prices etc.

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg

Don't want to list all items right now, but post what you want, and i'll add those items to this post.

Located at WD6, Herts. I am willing to meet with larger items, or post smaller items.

Thanks guys.

Mark.

Edited by pro3mark

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the rear grab handles are black and have no broken bits; I am in need of the passenger side one, but will take the pair if you don't want to split.

My little hook has broken off, so make sure you check that.

Let me know Pinocchio.

Hi is the plastic cover off the top of the engine up for grabs, as mine has a crack in it.

Engine cover, it's in good condition, £20 posted?

Is the parcel shelf avaliable separately ?

Yes, available seperatly, great condition, £20 posted too?

What I need is both rear and front bumpers depending on condition of the plastics

Basically I need them for a smoothing mission so I'll need the middle section from the front and the lower plastic section below with the fog light cut out

And from the rear I will need the coloured section and again the plastic lower section with the central exit

Thanks

Sam

Recently aquired a Yellow 1.4s Lupo, which i wanted for parts, so 95% of parts available.

If people want to post up details of what they want, and i will reply in the thread. Not only is this easier, other people will then be able to see the prices etc.

Pictures will be up tomorrow, however, for arguments sake, i will ask for £1000 for the whole car.

Other than the high mileage (138k miles) there are no known faults, and the car was driven 30 miles home without an issue.

Sport wheels, four good tires, slight kurbing - £100

Seats and door cards (may be interest in selling seperately) grey on grey seats, solid headrests, dark grey door cards.

Headlights - £40 each.

Indicators - £10 each.

Tailgate - £60

Rear lights - £30 pair.

All dark grey plastics - £100.

Rear popouts - £80.

Engine and box - £200 (low due to mileage) can be heard running/driven for a short time.

Don't want to list all items right now, but post what you want, and i'll add those items to this post.

Located at WD6, Herts. I am willing to meet with larger items, or post smaller items.

Thanks guys.

Mark.

Do you have driver's side door lock? If so, are all the micro switches working?