VW Lupo 2 ... ???

LupoGTiNAB

i think they chose the name up as its the second and third letter in lupo they had the Iroc which is the scirrocco now :yes:, i dont think they would call it a lupo mk2 as they dont want to soil the name if it gets bad reviews, also i read somewhere that it is called a lupo which is latin for wolf like wolfsburg where lupos were made in the mother vw factory because the owners were so proud of the car and said one day it will be the height of classic cars like their previous split screen camper :shades:

they also have other electric v dubs in the making

have a ganders!

http://www.volkswage...n-world/futures :thumbup:

Edited by DonkeyyKongg

i think they chose the name up as its the second and third letter in lupo they had the Iroc which is the scirrocco now :yes:, i dont think they would call it a lupo mk2 as they dont want to soil the name if it gets bad reviews, also i read somewhere that it is called a lupo which is latin for wolf like wolfsburg where lupos were made in the mother vw factory because the owners were so proud of the car and said one day it will be the height of classic cars like their previous split screen camper :shades:

they also have other electric v dubs in the making

have a ganders!

http://www.volkswage...n-world/futures :thumbup:

Someone already said that on page 1.....

Is a good point thought but VW should definately make a diesel supermini (smaller than the polo) and i'd even consider buying a brand new one if it looked any good!