Hunid-Brakes Ride

hunid-brake

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still really torn about these wheels. Im just not feeling it. Ive had to raise the car so that these wheels wouldnt scrub due to the different offset these have and im not sure if its just the car being higher or the wheels but im just not happy with it :( I needed to raise the suspension a little anyway, its a mature decision as im sure scraping about everywhere wasnt doing my car any good and also its kind of liberating being able to go where i want not and it can cope with speed bumps and such. Its just i dont no whether to just sell these now and cut my losses; whip the old wheels back on and drop it a little more, or just respray these again but in just silver or anthracite and maybe drop it a fraction more? Please guys im in desperate need of advice?!

• 3 months later...

Some pics of the red BBS' i had refurbed recently. These or the black wheels will go with my car when i sell as i have both sets. Buyers discretion...

newbbsrz.jpg

BBSRZ3-1.jpg

BBSRZ2-1.jpg

BBSRZ1-1.jpg

Excuse the miserable cornish weather in the pics :)