Can i be sick yet?

Barnsley-Arosa

not really lots! take off the spoiler, change the lights for some standard ones, new exhaust and thats probably it to start with. wouldnt mind sanding down the body and giving it a nice satin paint job! im watching it, and if it goes for a decent price i may just snap that up! :P

not really lots! take off the spoiler, change the lights for some standard ones, new exhaust and thats probably it to start with. wouldnt mind sanding down the body and giving it a nice satin paint job! im watching it, and if it goes for a decent price i may just snap that up! :P

:o

But where would oscar go!

I don't think that it looks that bad. I love how chavs spend all the money on exterior and not a penny on the interior though.

As Ben said, bye bye spoiler and rear lights, and you have a nice base. Front end looks pretty cool IMO.

What a hideous lupo :wacko:

I seem to remember a car slightly like that, without the white on the front. Certainly a black car with those lights AND a GTI rear bumper. Which isnt too easy to fit since the rear arches are different. Cant remember if it was an SDi though.

Though for £1.21, there might be a little money left to get it looking better, wouldnt be hard!

Edited by cardaft

Ive seen alot worse

Seen alot worse!! At least the owner has put it up at a sensible price, rather than saying he spent a ton on paint and sand paper therefore its worth £200,000.

Im watching it too :huh: im gonna save oscar from being cheated on!!

Not a fan. But someone with some time and money could bring it back upto scratch.

I don't mind the wheels, but the paintjob makes it look like an Orca Whale...

Haha. I was thinking Badger actually!

I love how chavs spend all the money on exterior and not a penny on the interior though.

Probably has the best coloured standard interior though.. simple mono tone.

I don't mind the wheels, but the paintjob makes it look like an Orca Whale...

It is pretty gash

Those wheels would work with the right amount of lowering and stretching.

Will be keeping my eye on it fo sure.

Haha cause it needs someone decent to buy it and save it from being destroyed again and restore it back to a tasteful little Lupo :P

you reckon if i rang them they'd give me a cut of the money for my advertising i must have gained them 5 extra bidders haha

not my taste really but you gotta see that someone has put a lot of time and effort into it...

its a pity that hes lost interest so quick..

agreed the paint is pretty ghastly but a day with a sander and a few rattle cans it would look ace. or just mask the white and blow over with black..

why does it need a vic check though??? surely a new bumper would be so so simple to just put on instead

VIC check = minimum Cat C right off so sounds well fishy to me!

Oddly it looks in the one pic like the rear arches are GTI, they look rounded ? weird

Also why do young kids always say that "An old lady bumped it" Rubbish, he was chavving it around mcdonalds car park, 2 trays under the rear wheels with the handbrake on and lost it mowing down a bin full of big mac cartons!

Also why do young kids always say that "An old lady bumped it" Rubbish, he was chavving it around mcdonalds car park, 2 trays under the rear wheels with the handbrake on and lost it mowing down a bin full of big mac cartons!

How very cynical of you lol, He could of been outside waiting for his gran to finish a bit of bingo with her buddies and someone slid on some ice and accidentally bumped into it.

Could of happened lol