facia plate problem

donnyfox12

Hi everyone...new to the forum. Drive a red 06 Fox and I love it!

Bit of a problem.....I bought this last week.........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300388568737&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

But the facia plate I got sent is too big for my car...does anybody know what facia plate I need?

Any help would be greatly appretiated :)

ide sure complain to ebay for sending the wrong one, not only that if they are sending u the wrong one there sending others the wrong one to, u could try halfords they always have facia plates for a quick fix, sorry not much help,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ide sure complain to ebay for sending the wrong one, not only that if they are sending u the wrong one there sending others the wrong one to, u could try halfords they always have facia plates for a quick fix, sorry not much help,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yeah im going to its anoying really because today is the only chance i get being back from Uni....I spoke to someone in motor world and he said something about ordering the toureg facia plate :S Everything else is ready to go in just need the right facia plate. Thanks for your help mate

Yer you will need to speak to bluespot.co.uk as thats were I got mine from only thing is the screw holes are ont on mine as I don't need them (they are for the new wave of stereos like the rcd 210) you need a plate that dose not have those lug holes.

7608002800-3.jpg

I've just used a single din pocket in mine..paid about a quid for it. Never had any problems with rattling etc.

And how does that work?....So you used the pocket underneath the radio and that works fine? A picutre would be a massive help if you wouldnt mind....Also ive seen your from Doncaster, did you get your VW from Hayseldens?