How much are tdi N75 valves?

its a boost controller, has vacume pipes connected to it. VW will charge through the nose.

heY! had the same lack of boost problem for the last week,under further investigation i found that the pipe thats connected to the intercooler had come off. maby check that first before taking it to a garrage? save you some cash.

Get it plugged into vagcom and check the opperation of it before you go spunking money on a new one!

Also check over your boost hoses, in particular the one that comes directly out from the turbo. Mine used to chew through these for fun until 1 litre Screamer made me a carbon protector sleeve! :)

So it's going into limp mode then?

Could be a shagged turbo charger.

Like I say, VAGCOM it... Car's are built with a Diagnostics port for one reason and one reason only! So that when something goes wrong you have a starting point.

• 2 weeks later...

When it was crashed it was run with no air box for a couple of days, so either get it on vagcom or take to vw this way you will know for defo

also check inter cooler pipes down on the drivers side as these were fubarred and possible wasnt replaced

so how much did you pay for it then?

oh dear...

If the engine was run without an airbox for a couple of days, then the chances are the turbo would have sucked something in...

I've seen it before now where even a drop of oil on the impeller blades of the turbo charger whilst spinning have bent them out of shape. If a stone or some grit got in, it could have totalled the turbo!!!

Take off the turbo intake pipe and inspect the impeller wheel. You may find it's that causing the issue.