NORTHAMPTON MEET and SANTA POD - Review n talk of the day!

Yellow Lupo chick

Really enjoyed the day, drive down there was brilliant and real cool to get first down the strip (tho it was a long wait).

Real nice to meet new faces and catch up with (er old faces). Some nice cars in the club and it seems everyone is slowly coming round the "i'll just do a few mods" way of thinking that starts the slippery slope to 17's and coilovers. Good work, this time next year there will be no standard cars left.

17's then, think we will all be trying to get some 15's next time judging by the times. Has a quick watch of some of the big boys before i went, wow, how fast were some of those cars.

Really sorry i left early but my mate came out of hospital yesterday after having major operations on his leg after being hit by a "dangerous driver" to quote the police so went to see him.

QUOTE(Yellow Lupo chick)
(yes if you havent meet them they really are harmless n friendly people)

Is that all the club members or just the ones at that meet biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />