NORTHAMPTON MEET and SANTA POD - Review n talk of the day!

Yellow Lupo chick

For those of you that missed a great day here is a little account of what happened!!

Most people got up very early and managed to get the meet point easily with directions give by Boss John ( at this point i wud like ot say thanx to him for his great organisational skills) except Tigz who slept in n had to rag his car the whole way!!Poor car!

Next on to Santa Pod and i think there were a few beaming smiles with so many lupos and arosas following each other!

Once in Santa Pod those going up the strip were first in the queue again were ready to regester and produce their driving licences ( YES thats driving licences) for next time always take ur licence to avoid dissapointment!

We've got sum pics and short vid which hopefully si is goign to post v shortly withing the next few days!

Nobody could of prepared us for the cold and windy weather that we had and after Red Lup GTi, Darren, Twisty, Kid Dub and sum of the others had been up the track once it began to rain!! but thankfully it stopped, still freezing ( i still feel cold writing this in my warm house) they were bk on the track again! I nearly forgot sumbody who wasnt so keen on going up the strip, yes thats right Boss John who was very against goign up the strip was in the queue and went round a few times and got sum gud times!! i think he may have got a bit fo buzz ( what u reckon????)

Everyone had at least 3 goes and then we decided to head for the pub where we met earlier yet it was extremly busy so we all headed to find sumwhere else, with Red lup gti and me at the front we had the task of finding sumwhere to eat ( nice pizza hut near a VW dealer!!) After that it was beginnning to get dark and we were keen to get a group foto in which will be posted asap we spent sumtime finding a gud spot and arraging he lups for fotos!! Tigz had his first experience in driving a GTI when moving Matts lup (Essex Lup) he was V excited!!

After pics we left and some of us went for a bit of a cruise round northy before heading our own ways!!

It was a really great day! Met sum very nice people (yes if you havent meet them they really are harmless n friendly people)

Hopefully meet up very soon n il make my lup look nice to bring that too!

Thanx to everyone for making a gud, worthwhile day!!! please add other bits of the day to this as ive written this pretty quick!!

Yep, agree with all that, a top day was had by all, well those with driving licences anyway tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Always have a good day when I meet you lot, wicked.

Won't get chance to do the vids till tomorrow, but I checked em out and top marks to the camera operator tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

thanx hurry PM sent bk 2!!

Also forgot to say that Si did a bit of PR for CLub Lupo!! we saw a fellow lupo driver n went n chatted n gave them a flyer who know another member or maybe not, si may have scared them i think (JOKE)

Hello guys just a quick thank you for a great day nice to have met you all look forward to the next meet

PS sorry i missed the photo shoot guys to busy blasting the car down the strip

17.923 Best time

(Thanks bossjohn well organised)

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Thats the most fun i have had in my car for a while (steady wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

cant wait for next one!!!

shut up si!!! I was just lookign at the list of ppl suppose ot be going today and we have a really gud turn out!!! Well done peeps!!! seems like most people r home aswell!

What time u startign wk?

the pics r really to send, ive named them so il send then i the afternoon 2moz!! i still feel a bit excited!! sad!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see them vids!! Yeh newest camera woman!! next time i reckon we should take a proper vid cam!

dunno if u read the other post but we r all preety interested to see what ur fotos r like, r u going ot be able to gte the up on the site? If not im sure twisty will be more than happy to help!!! wont ya Twisty tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Re pix, best I can offer is to drop them on CD for someone to post/host, no means of posting myself.

jayson "just thawing out"

BTW only had an avatar for about three days and now it is gone. So bye bye arthur hello smurf.