3D Lupo with added "GTi" (3DSMAX+VRay) [+ Mustang]

DarkStryder360

mint i was talking to nic about this the other night a harlequin lupo, class, some skills i would'nt know where to start lol.

No need to photoshop a Harlequin Lupo, the Germans beat us to it!

570.jpg

574.jpg

;)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys! HB a good t shirt design ha what would happen on this said tshirt!

and Shack, I havent used Alias Studio, but yeh I think its pretty similar from what I have seen of it. Autodesk Inventor eh? Never heard of that, what kind of work do you do?? Sounds awesome!

Its a 3D modeling programme. we use it to design all the machines at work and create the drawings for them.

Ha Google Chrome ball! It was the secret inspiration lol.

Oh and now Picture Heavy!

And I was working with the Mental Ray renderer, playing around, thought it looked pretty tasty.

19354543.jpg

58228523.jpg

Then I got VRay. Everything changed! lol

vrtyre.jpg

vrlupo.jpg

Played around with some settings made a decent studio, and textured the Lupo up! Red paintjob needs work. White looks better in this instance!

1sth.jpg

2ndqh.jpg

3rdk.jpg

4th.jpg

5th.jpg

just started getting to grips this year with 3DSmax for my architecture course :)... the guy who is teaching us is brilliant lol, may have an attempt at doing a split screen or something... your lupo is looking awesome :)

Mate u are truly awesome at rendering ! U used Blender before ? would like to see what u can do with that :D I want you to do me one man !

• 3 weeks later...

Been doing other Uni crap, got bored, thought I would continue with the Lupo and revert it back to original. Minus the ATS's.

vraymats.jpg

Cheers for the comments peeps.

Bailey, how is it going with 3DS Max??

Ralphy, I havent I am afraid, very similar program isnt it??

Yes stryder ! Its more high tech i would say ! They use to make games and films ! U should try this on that and i guarantee will look sick ! :D

Cheers for the comments peeps! :)

As for other software, in Uni all we have is Maya and 3DS MAX, so I wouldnt really know the differences.

I can put other wheels on it when I make them lol. Gunna' make steelies later on to put on it, and raise the car to stock height... going to look darn stupid lol.

Went all over the place in the Lupo today (following a tut, then did the very basics of scene rendering and texturing.)

failtrain2.jpg

failtrain.jpg

failtrain3.jpg

I have always wanted to render the Lupo in the Grand Canyon or some desolate Japanese village. Once the lighting and textures are sorted... then I will be on it :o

Edited by DarkStryder360