3D Lupo with added "GTi" (3DSMAX+VRay) [+ Mustang]

DarkStryder360

For those that care.

Managed to land myself a proper job at a company that are the force behind a majority of Ford Motor Company adverts, and creating the shots done in the Ford brochures. All done in CGI of course. I start at the beginning of November, scary.

Congrats! Still going to be plymouth based?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

caddy7ov1.jpg

Photoshop I did 3 years ago now back when I was into V-Modding.

Now I am done with Uni (waiting on grades) I can now f*ck about, and do what I have wanted to try for a long time!

3pickup.jpg

2pickup.jpg

1pickup.jpg

Here I am at the moment, but need peoples opinions of where to take it? Continue with Pickup, turn it into a convertible, or coupé it? (all three will be done in time, just first things first!)

The pick-up one makes me wanna run outside with a angle grinder LOL, I WANT ONE.

ps top work mate and congrats on the job front. :thumbup:

Edited by georgen

Cheers man, go right ahead, 'tis a compliment cool.gif

Coupe seems popular!

Firstly, been bugging me for.. well ever, I have been playing more with the front end a lot today, spent hours on it just realised the time! But I have remodelled the head and fog lights (smaller heads, bigger fogs), also redone some of the bonnet as it was too high or something.. bulgy I think.

What do people think on this front end . .

4pickup.jpg

. . compared to the previous

4pickupexampdele.jpg

Bonnet looks a lot better! Congrats on the job, wish I had your talent! If you're being very picky, the left high beam light looks bigger than the right one. But that's if you're being very picky! haha. Looks amazing though! :)

Wow thanks for all the kinds comments peoples. Currently looking at places to live in Essex... and constantly getting The Only Way is Essex references thrown my way isn't fun :angry2: ha

The ruddy Lupo itself will haunt me till my deathbed, unless I learn some mad skills in this new joint, and then redo it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen those shots of the pickup chop lol.

the crazy thing is, just before I got my license, I decided I wanted to chop a k10 micra!! Next day me n my boss bought a knackered old one from down the road for £300..

Just as we started it, loads of stuff suddenly got in the way and it was slowly just abandoned.. Which is a real pity! Im no automotive designer, Im a tattooer, but I still done **** loads of sketched out renders lol.

Probs wouldn't have worked anyway..

Congrats on the job, hows that goin for ya?

Congratulations fella. Good know your talent will be put to good use! Good luck with it :)

Cheers man! I hope its worth it over all :P

Just seen those shots of the pickup chop lol.

the crazy thing is, just before I got my license, I decided I wanted to chop a k10 micra!! Next day me n my boss bought a knackered old one from down the road for £300..

Just as we started it, loads of stuff suddenly got in the way and it was slowly just abandoned.. Which is a real pity! Im no automotive designer, Im a tattooer, but I still done **** loads of sketched out renders lol.

Probs wouldn't have worked anyway..

Congrats on the job, hows that goin for ya?

Whaattt just chop the roof, easy peezy haha. Just don't drive it around town..

Cheers man, havent started yet, got week left. Bricking it.

AMAZING, ive just sat and gone thorugh everypost, defineately gonna use some of them as backgrounds if that is also okay :) and if i was to send some money your way in the future would you be able to draw me up some designs for my project???

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for the comment man! Do as you please with them. Print them out, use it as toilet paper - not bothered lol.

Erm don't know if I wil have that much spare time tbh man. Pretty damn busy ATM.

So yeh anyway, first week, and already mind is blown - I work for Burrows CGI Studio for anyone interested. A lot of ruddy awesome people in this place. Excited for what's to come!