Tom's Bagged Yellow & Purple Lupo

Tomjw

Sad times, what's next mate?

Im looking for a MK2 Golf GTI :) Either that or a Polo GTI 9n3... Depends what the bank funds like LOL

What were u doing on Sunday Tom, sure I seen you :)

Hmmm I cant remember :/ Ill ask my GF as she writes everything in her diary and will know LOL Where was it?

After my last post saying I want to sell the Loop (I think she heard me) because I went out to the shops and broke down! :( 3 hours later found out that it was the fuel pump relay so im picking a new one up today and hopefully it will start!

Lol it was abit out of your way, in northwales. But it was a smooth yellow lupo and I'm sure it had darkened lighting :)

Naaa not me then dude :)

*UPDATE*

After my car cutting out randomly and putting the problem down to the fuel pump relay I found that it was the fuse for it No.40... The RAC told me he had checked the fuses... Obviously not.. so replaced it and it fired up! :D Starting to tidy it up now ready for Dubmania... Removing all my stickers so it looks more subtle and giving it a gooooood clean seen as it hasnt been washed for over a month! :(

A month crikey, mine just went 2 weeks & it pained me to see the level of filth :lol:

Its killing me not being able to wash it! :( Im a bus driver so my shifts are longggg so by the time im free I just sleep LOL

• 3 weeks later...

*Update* :D

Nothing interesting just some decent photo's from DC12 with All Dubs... Please follow them on Facebook as they are an amazing group, no bitching, just love for the dub scene and love a good chill out meet... They also have their second mega meet coming up soon which is being featured by Golf+ with permission to use a multi-story carpark with no speedbumps on entry with over 1000 spaces!

Anywhooo back to the photo's :)

335945_10151043243166718_1995819716_o.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0016-2.jpg

Stopping the motorway traffic just to get a picture of the huge convoy... thats how we roll B)

177418_476137835745364_358661917_o.jpg

Nice pics!

My loop is also yellow and I'm from Birmingham haha :P

Where do the all dubs have there meets because I wanna start going to them so i can meet new people (I have no dub friends!)

Nice pics!

My loop is also yellow and I'm from Birmingham haha :P

Where do the all dubs have there meets because I wanna start going to them so i can meet new people (I have no dub friends!)

Cool where abouts in brum are you from?... Add All Dubs on facebook to find out about local meets and show information as were all based in brum!

looks so good man....just one little suggestion maybe lose the stickers as it looks so clean it will clean it up even more :)

Yeah ive been meaning to remove them so its just clean :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! :) Little update for you all! Decided to order new bolts as mine have rusted and some are odd.

20120710_112930.jpg

Also ordering some new parts soon so watch this space :)

Tom.

Nice:)

You at the Mega Meet Sunday? Fancy a look at your loop ;)

Cheers and yeah I am mate so if you see me near my car come say hi :) Busy this week doing my car and sorting my mates lupo out aswell in time for sunday!

Another update for you :) My mate had these lying around so I decided to take them off his hands :)... New lights.

20120710_203550.jpg

Theyre better than my old ones because mine are odd with a grey stripe on one so these match :)

Also my windscreen sticker

IMG_20120710_123936.jpg

Wish the meet wasnt so soon so I can get my car sorted :(

But yea il come say hi if not come see me! I'm in a yellow lupo with bright orange bbs ( look for a scuffed front bumper) :P

Wish the meet wasnt so soon so I can get my car sorted :(

But yea il come say hi if not come see me! I'm in a yellow lupo with bright orange bbs ( look for a scuffed front bumper) :P

Will do mate :) and my bumper is scuffed aswell from hitting a curb :(

Update time!

Just finished fitting my lights and they look so much better! :D

Before

20120711_111908.jpg

After

20120711_115442.jpg

And a nice little suprise for when I removed the old light and got soaked! You can see the water level in the reflector

20120711_111921.jpg

More updates coming soon, Watch this space :)

Tom