Result: Best Lupo (non-GTi)

MattyB

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't believe Petar's car only has 4 votes. An absolutely mind blowing piece of engineering...

Pity there can't be an award for performance, and one for looks.

Thats half the problem i had, too many stlyes/reasons.

Maybe there should be an international award?

Thats half the problem i had, too many stlyes/reasons.

Maybe there should be an international award?

Award for CL member with the biggest balls, engineering skill and ability, and general VW God-Like status - Petar :lol:

Award for CL member with the biggest balls, engineering skill and ability, and general VW God-Like status - Petar :lol:

I'd say John to be honest, because he's never done anything like that.

Petar has been doing engine conversions for years...

my_names_buck for me, not as well known as others on here but its a stunner and rather pokey too!

Ryans next :)

My Names Buck was my second choice, I love his car and he's a really nice guy when i talked to him at ed38, drunk. Ryan's is unreal, but Petar's car is just next level crazy ****... it had to get my vote!

the problem is, as said above is they are all such different styles, all have different reasons as to why they are amazing! im all about having fun obviously! probably why i love your cars as much as i love mine Jowey! maybe why im into the whole rat rod/ hot rod style of things too. GOOOOODDDD TIIIMMMES