clowns that cant park

was parked today for literally 5 minutes, got back to my car to find some clown had scraped across my back bumper cracking it with scratches and blue paint all over! didnt realise until i got home so went straight back to where it happened, but no sign of the blue micra that had parked behind me! CLOWNS!

naaa was in a back street, its almost all polished out now, going to get the machine polisher on it when the weather is a bit better! still got deep scatches towards the bottom and a crack half way up like, but not too noticeable!

My gf gets on at me for looking round a car park for a space where there is no cars next to me, this is the reason why i do it. She did eventually take to the idea when her sister opened her car door and put a dent in the car next to her, Ha Ha now she dont mind so much

My gf gets on at me for looking round a car park for a space where there is no cars next to me, this is the reason why i do it. She did eventually take to the idea when her sister opened her car door and put a dent in the car next to her, Ha Ha now she dont mind so much

Then there are the "magnetic" parkers, you find a space with no one close by,with plenty empty spots around. Then the proverbial dipstick parks so close to you that you need to be a stickinsect to get back into your car.

Then there are the "magnetic" parkers, you find a space with no one close by,with plenty empty spots around. Then the proverbial dipstick parks so close to you that you need to be a stickinsect to get back into your car.

So True this is lol, no matter what the park as close as they can get lol