Recommend me an amp and 10" subs

joed05

ive decided to do a small install in the Lupo, i was going to make a box up fit for 2 10" subs with an amp in the middle. basically i have no idea what i need regards to amps would i need 2 or 4 channel and what wattage according to the subs. say if i have the subs at 500W each, would i need a 1000W amp to power it? also am i right in saying that i can do this with pretty much any HU out there? price range would be £150 for the amp, £50-60 for each sub and not too sure on HU, preferably under £150 but could stretch if really worth it. any recommendations? thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

HU do matter i was runnin out a 1000watt kicker from the ****y HU that was in the car.it was runnin really well so i thought i got a ripspeed dvd player 7 inch flip out and its changed the whole sound of my sub not sure what im doing with the audio got some mates to set it up for me but i couldnt get half the bass that im gettin now

If I was you, instead of two ****e subs I would get one 10w7 or even a 10w6. The sound quality will be better and should pound just as hard. BTW you will need to leave 50-60 quid for wires.