V533 EEF

luke's lupo

mine/Mitch's old yellow lupo, after i sold it to Mitch i know it went up to north scotland, i know it was for sale at the time of edition 38 08 again as i looked at buying it back then, but wasnt really in a position at the time, i would like to know where it is now and what state its in, want it back now im in a position to do so.

i know its nothing truly special but it was my 1st car and i loved it :blush:

cheers Luke

"b19 jow" bought it off Mitch. Put it up for sale in April because he was going travelling. Haven't seen it on here since.

It doesn't come up on the tax checker and is uninsured, so I guess it's off the road. Maybe he kept it for when he gets back from Australia.

For Sale thread:

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=53456&st=0&p=661190&fromsearch=1entry661190

Edit:

Alright guys and girls, Not that any of you realy care but i'm heading down under for nearly a year to do a bit of traveling with the missus before we settle down. Just a little post to see if anyone can recomend any good hostles or if anyone has bought a car over there before? Any help welcome. Oh the lupo is not getting sold going into good storage..... ;)

Edited by Philplop