who?

jamiea7x

I'd prefer to see the +/- options removed. the old "Like" system was good and worked. But the +/- system is adding too much negativity to what is already a negative forum at the moment.

• Like 4

I think its some of the comments you seem to make. I know i have "negged" you on a few occasions where i thought your comments were completely out of order.

I also prefer the "like" system, don't think people cared about it enough to worry whether they are liked or not.

• Like 2

fair enough but on normal posts and even on posts where ive been giving helpful info..

im not worried as i think it seems to have stemmed from one post which someone had taken the wrong way and its one person that is doing it

• Like 5

I am in the same situation mate - it's so childish!

I'm trying to be like a superhero and click the plus signs wherever I see pointless negatives! So if you're ratings improving folks, you know who to thank! Haha!

• Like 3

I am in the same situation mate - it's so childish!

I'm trying to be like a superhero and click the plus signs wherever I see pointless negatives! So if you're ratings improving folks, you know who to thank! Haha!

Most of your negs are from Adam K :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Even if the Face**** style 'Like' button doesnt come back ide like to see the poss/neg thing gone for the reasons already stated above.

• Like 2

keeps marking all my posts negative its getting rather annoying now

if some 1 has a problem with me atleast pm me

mods if this isnt appropriate you can delete

Just shows there are some real babies on here.

I reported this to the mods weeks ago...... Totally unfair!

Rep points need to go.

NOW WAIT FOR THE NEGATIVES TO RACK UP ON THIS POST!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 3

most of them are just criticism with no point as to why, or how to improve whatever it is you're commenting.

This. I haven't negative clicked any but also get the same feeling from his posts...they all sound like he is stuck up his own arse.

• Like 5

See, im not being funny but its not just me - i have a few friends that all say the same about you!

But i dont like the +/- anyways. Upto the mods in all fairness. Its not like it'd take ages to take off...i dont think? Just a php mod/script?

• Like 1