At Very Long Last

Noonoo

It's been sodding months but had a call from Guilders this morning and my new Fox is finally arriving on Monday and I can collect it on Tuesday!

I'm so excited I can't wait my first car from brand new

Sorry to disappoint the more creative of you but the car is staying as standard, there's no need to lower or amend the car in any way it's perfect.

It drives like a dream and the ride is smooth even over the numerous pot holes and speed bumps of Derbyshire!

Only problem we had was that we had to fight a bit at the dealer to get the protection pack we were promised for 170 quid they wanted to give us rear mud flaps and carpet mats that were worth about a fiver!

After much stomping and creating managed to get the rear and front mud flaps and rubber logo'd mats front and rear along with the boot liner - which they put in the wrong way round.......

Just waiting for some fairly dry weather now to get to gtips with moving the rear seats and checking the pop out windows also to have a look if we can get some rear speakers in

Just waiting for some fairly dry weather now to get to grips with moving the rear seats and checking the pop out windows also to have a look if we can get some rear speakers in

I would first check to see if the standard HU supports rear speakers as generally speaking; if it does VW will have put them in.

ie Lupo GTI has a Gamma HU and does have rear speakers, non GTI modles have the Beta unit which has no rear output and therefore no rear speakers.

I may be, and hope for your sake, I am wrong.

Enjoy! I knonw it's standard, but get some pic's up!

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on your new car, then seem to be more and more Foxes about now. I am feeling the bad weather though, its depressing when your new car is seemingly always filthy dirty!

It's been sodding months but had a call from Guilders this morning and my new Fox is finally arriving on Monday and I can collect it on Tuesday!

I'm so excited I can't wait my first car from brand new

I know what you mean i have order a fox in october and have not even recieved it yet. due to strike action, hope you enjoy yours now you have got it! hopefully i will soon!

• 4 weeks later...

Oooh first fault, going in the garage on Monday.

The rear wash wipe only wipes on intermittent it doesn't sweep the 4 times it should when the wash is on the window.

Not detrimental just annoying.................!