Scotlands Members

sinki106

Joh from Glasgow :)

if you ever see me about, come say hi lol

sold the arosa and this is my gti now :)

this is my mate in the car messin about so i can take pictures :L

Just bought my first car! Only passed my car test last week after 12 years stoating about on bikes. I'll probably blend into the background for a while until I start changing bits and bobs. Keep your eye out for a jesus lookalike with a proud look on his face cruising about Glasgow in a wee black 1 litre Lupo!

Just bought my first car! Only passed my car test last week after 12 years stoating about on bikes. I'll probably blend into the background for a while until I start changing bits and bobs. Keep your eye out for a jesus lookalike with a proud look on his face cruising about Glasgow in a wee black 1 litre Lupo!

ace, another lupo kicking about! :D will deffo keep an eye out dude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PMSL!!! i know where Joh stays and work up there quite alot and passed you a fair few times on the express way, as for ruggy, again my old stomping ground and spent ALOT of time up there as well!

Hi guys, not been posting on here alot as ive sold the loop, would anyone be interested in a set of porsche tombstone seats from an 1984 994 ? Will include the porsche runners as it make it easier to convert to vw bases, had them on ebay a while ago at £180 with alot of interest but no real offers, would take £160, and might sort some rails out for a extra. Theyre mint as theryv'e came from a car with 28,000 miles.

Stil got my Ronal wheels that I got powdercoated at ESP in glasgow hiding in my cupboard, any interest at £250 ono ?

PMSL!!! i know where Joh stays and work up there quite alot and passed you a fair few times on the express way, as for ruggy, again my old stomping ground and spent ALOT of time up there as well!

I worked round the corner from you in the hospital and never once seen yours :(

Fit Like,

Picked this up for my wife to use as a daily and for me to have a bit o fun with, Might even Hillclimb it if its good enough!

I think its previous owners have been on here, Anyone have any history good or bad on it?

6358012859_27beb599ed_b.jpg

6358007517_b32022c137_b.jpg

6358002743_160a027cd5_b.jpg

6358022729_e8f33f041d_b.jpg

6358078673_7b97635d52_b.jpg

A wee update.

Been busy trying to deswirl the wee beastie but its had a fair bit of washing abuse and there's evidence of a previous shoddy spray job so i've got it as good as i can be arsed getting just now and maybe see about some fresh paint next year.

So fitted some new bits

Cambridge light, Sharan badge, New grill trim and aero wipers as it was missing a set.

6426093767_a959f373de_b.jpg

6426151047_793894db5b_b.jpg

6426134851_5d147e1548_b.jpg

6426122173_0fc88efc92_b.jpg

During the polishing

6426062573_54c4a8a65f_b.jpg

Nice reflection shot off the bonnet

6426077697_5ba98bf7c9_b.jpg

F**king shocking spray work!! Lazy b**tards didn't even remove the plate :censored:

6426249559_f7ea159b21_b.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I'm from Scotland, I love Scotland.

Hoots the noo, Oor Wullie, not that much The Broons, Sunday posts, Loch Ness Monster toys, Hard Rock cafe in Edinburgh, the Tron, that dodgy comic shop near the statue of a dog.

A vote for Rich is a vote for Scotland !