iFlip iPhone wallet

Tigz™

Been in touch with iFlip in the US regarding the wallet they sell over there for $49.99.

They have agreed to deliver to the UK, I asked (as I normally do these days lol) if they could offer a discount on a few.

If I can find another 4 buyers, they will do the 5 with 25% off.

Today that would cost £22.48 each plus what ever the delivery is gonna cost.

1iflip.jpg

4iflip.jpg

3iflip.jpg

seems kinda dodgy to me....its bad enough if you ever lose or have your phone stolen but to lose all your money and cards to boot at the same time?

in theory its a good thing but i don tthink id like to ...

anyhoo sorry for the offshoot gud luck in getting some folk to join the groupbuy

seems kinda dodgy to me....its bad enough if you ever lose or have your phone stolen but to lose all your money and cards to boot at the same time?

in theory its a good thing but i don tthink id like to ...

anyhoo sorry for the offshoot gud luck in getting some folk to join the groupbuy

Like a car with a modified music system. All your speakers would go if the car was nicked...

I think it's a good idea I just can't afford one right now...

Ok dudes, £22.50 each with postage to the a single UK destination included.

Got the invoice from them now, was gonna order them on Friday if that's enough time for everyone (all two of you lol) to give me some money?

Tigz,

I'm extremely interested. If you can store coins in this too then I am definitely in, if you can't then I'm not. I've looked through it and can't tell whether you are able to store coins in it. I really hope you can because this looks like such a good idea.

Edit: pretty sure that you can't, so I think I'm out, sorry.

Edited by NOCK

What are you? A woman? Coins go in your pocket man! :lol:

:lol: They sure do, and then they go all over the floor when you realise that you are going to miss the train and start to run (as I find myself doing regularly). :(

Edited by NOCK