components and amp?

ignas

Ok, so I was thinking to either get new Focal 165VRS or used Focal 165K2P and a JL Audio 300/2 amp. What is your opinion on components and should I get a 4 channel amp instead or go with the 300/2 and run the tweeters off the headunit (alpine ida x 100)? How would they fit in a lupo? What wires should I go for and do I need a battery now (and what power ratings etc) or when I get a subwoofer (not planning to get 1 right now)

Also any ideas on tweeter mounting? (my mirrors are non-electric)

Thanks for the help :)

Edited by ignas

K2Ps are good speakers, im looking into a new set for myself,

And you will only need a 2 channel amp, to the crossovers and then to the speakers/tweeters

8 guage auto leads wiring kit will do the jobby,

No need for a battery upgrade! unless you plan on running a beefy amp for the sub in the future?

As for the tweeters they might fit in the OEM place, most of them do, il let you know if i get these KP2s!

Ta,

When I get some spare cash I was thinking about getting a 10w7 or 10w6-12w6 powered by a JL 500/1. so I recon I would need another battery but don't know what power would be suitable for that sort of set up. thanks