Modern Warfare 2

house

23 copies in an hour? That's pretty lame lol.

I've been told that the three "Game" Stores in the Trafford centre sold all 700 copies within 6 hours! lol.

considering they were behind customer services mind :D

700 is mad! all the stocks round by me I've heard of through people today have been the odd 20 or so in places, must be a living in Wales thing :lol: cant believe the huge fuss about it though, working with a bunch of blokes its all Ive heard about, then I've got Huw going on aswell :rolleyes:

No idea. A nearby store received 2 new allocations of 150 and 50 and we think one was meant for us. My mate was getting threats from

customers cos we had sold out! Got mine nice and early and had it safely secured in my locker all day.

Haha yeah we hid ours the night before they got released! The joys of being staff ;) hehe!

Omg noway thats bad! Ent exactly your fault lol! Some sad people out there!

TBF, It's nowhere near as good online as Counter Strike used to be :(

haha Counterstrike was ace, especially 1.5, i thought it became quite ****e when steam took over and then when source was released haha... aint played it in years now, used to love the game! did you ever see the pubmasters movie??? if not search for it and download it lol its awesome.

CAMP T SPAWN CAMP T SPAWN!!!! ECO ECO GO B GO B!!!! haha people are gunna think im such a freak. :shades:

But yeah Modern Warefare 2 is quite good lol, wasn't gunna buy it originally but took my bro to get it the morning it came out, and since i was in the que i thought bugger it i may aswell just so i can kick his arse on it.

In Morrisons on my lunch break yesterday, one of the staff walked over to the electrics kiosk with two small boxs... saw a que of about four people and thought, I know what this is for!!! £26 :D bargin! Seems good so far, yet to play it online though.

Will be doing so tonight, thought it was just a poor internet connection through my computer, but found out that the internet was running quick than normal on the computer.

Will be doing so tonight, thought it was just a poor internet connection through my computer, but found out that the internet was running quick than normal on the computer.

Did you get a banned message, as I was under the impression that's what you'd see?

i feel bad tht ive just sat around playing this the past couple days.

just reached level 40 :| (i have nothing better To Do)

and those harriers are a pain in the arse!

add me! :)

Cpt RamJet

Edited by JoshB&D

There were over 600 people in our asda at midnight. i turned up at 10pm and waited with 6 other nerds and soon waver of people came in. It was insane. Then at a quarter too, they split the line into xbox 360 and PS3 and i was then 1st in line. such a good game. in multi player im loving the SCAR-H assault riffle with silencer and red dot sight. The AA-12 fully automatic shotgun with red dot and silencer, cold blooded perk, steady aim pro. mint

lol. Another funny thing I've noticed - In the mission: "Of their own accord" you start off in a bunker. If you have a look around the bunker you will find someone called: "Private Wang"

I found it quite ammusing.

I can never manage to collect all the intel. Where are they!

Also, my eggbox live works again now. Computer somehow downloaded a firewall and installed it. Strange. Either that, or my dad likes to use my computer more than his.

Eggbox? lol. Is that because they are so fragile?

I remember reading a story about a guy who had a ps3 and an eggbox: they both lived in the same cabinet and the PS3 quite litterally Killed the eggbox. Cooked it like an omnomnomlette.

The intel are all over the place. The way I did it was once I'd completed the campaign in Hardened, I went through the whole game again in super easy mode, and basically searched every last corner of every room until i'd found all the intel for that particular level. I've started it in Veteran mode now, but I duno if I can be arsed to go any further now.

I need to go back to the "Hornets nest"

Theres a special trophy for anyone who can kill 7 chickens in under 10 seconds! I want that trophy!

Thats an easy achievement. Have you done the one where you go through Cliffhanger without alerting any enemies? Until you plant the first C4 anyways.