Modern Warfare 2

house

If it's unopen and you send it back within 7 days they will. Just follow the return instructions on site and you'll be just dandy. Well, that's what I'm doing anyway so it better work!

yeah im going down to my local asda tonight to pick a copy up hopefully. not sure how many pre ordered and how many will be left for those that havent as i dont want to wait till midnight to find out there isnt enough for any non pre ordered sales. will be absolutely shattered tomoz as im up for work at 5:45 and dont finish till 6. eugh :wacko:

Lol, you're wrong.

£26.99 in Sainsbury's!

Plus I get 15% discount....£22 for me!

Is it that price in all Sainsbury's? i think it may be worth the extra £10 rather than waiting for Sainsbury's to open in the morning lol

well to be fair, theres never gonna be no servers going itll be easy enough to find a game, theres gonna be BAGILLIONS of servers.

and if the host of the game leaves the host thing jumps to another player.

im getting it tomorow morning :) week of work aswell. bonnusss.

if your On 360 hit me up!

my gamertag thingy is Cpt RamJet

im nice :)!

haha i'll have to add you up dude, i got it today after college i was in shock being as it was a day early [Well chuffed!] amazing game cant fault it ! put 4 & 5 to shame :D

- Rank 14 c'mon!

*edit start a CL clan! :P

Edited by _JLClark_

hmm 5:30 ... i reckon the ps3 needs to be turned off now! haha :D

couldnt believe how many people were queing at asda! the que lapped basically the whole store. i luckily saw a mate right at the front and slipped in and only waited 5 mins ...what an arse hole ey haha

hmm 5:30 ... i reckon the ps3 needs to be turned off now! haha :D

couldnt believe how many people were queing at asda! the que lapped basically the whole store. i luckily saw a mate right at the front and slipped in and only waited 5 mins ...what an arse hole ey haha

Pfffttt, what time is it? im still going strong :D haha

Determined to complete campaign on hardened lol

@_JLClark_ A CL clan is a great idea! We could have both an xbox & PS3 clan and share scores, wins etc on the forum.

5:30 CANNOT come sooner!

House.

Got mine in Morrisons for £25.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like it but its still got to impress me yet. Sainsbury's had a full on riot this morning(Weds) as over 200 people rushed in to get it. The stand with the game on was next to the wine and spirits section, in the rush someone knocked over a bottle then it kicked off with people punching and bottling each other just to get a game!.

Edited by 1 Litre Screamer

Had about £22 in Tesco clubcard vouchers and my bro-in-law had a staff discount card so paid about £14 for it. :shades: Haven't actually played it yet though :lol:

My recommendation would be DO IT NOW! PLAY IT NOW!

My local tesco's had it for £39.71, but their website said £32 so I made a point of moaning about it!

Like taking candy from a baby! :D

Yeah! :) It's a good feeling!

Edited by nfbr