2010 possible arosa

adr1ch

pretty sure this is just one of those phantom photoshops.

I cant see SEAT using the new Ibiza headlights on another model.

It doesn't fit into Seats new brand design identity (putting pointless angled swage lines everywhere :lol:)

+ the Seat badge is too low down the front.

but yeh i flow with the general consensus. UGLY

That's rubbish. It's only a name.

If a new Lupo is indeed the Up!, it's a totally different car, but who gives a poop? It wouldn't be VAG if SEAT and Skoda didn't widen the buyer demographics to maximise the returns on the cars development costs.

I think a new arosa will be released in the next few years as people are moving back to smaller cars BUT in saying that, even if this isnt a fake produced by someone on Photoshop, it wont look like this by the time its gone though cost efficient building processes.

Not that Seat are daft enough to compete nowadays, after all the Bocanegra was due for release around the time of the new rocco...

The Scirocco and Cupra/Bocanegra are different beasts. If you want a more expensive Golf, buy the Scirocco. If you want a cheap performance Polo, buy the Ibiza Cupra or forthcoming Fabia vRS. If you want to waste more money on an Ibiza, buy the Bocanegra.

• 2 weeks later...