Please Delete (Now am insured on my own Policy)

Thissy

As far as i can gather many of you did the exact thing i was proposing when you first past.

I think one person said they'd done this and regretted it.

Why not get your own policy as main driver and see what happens to the premium when you add an older named driver (like your Mum) for her occasional use. That should be a win-win situation; you're legitimately insured, you earn NCB from the off and the premium is a little bit lower.

And regretted it at a later date :)

Im not trying to say they didn't am i ? I came on hear to get some advice not to be bombarded with witty remarks, After reading your replies i now know i will be working some extra shifts so i can afford to get insured on my own policy.

mike

I think one person said they'd done this and regretted it.

Why not get your own policy as main driver and see what happens to the premium when you add an older named driver (like your Mum) for her occasional use. That should be a win-win situation; you're legitimately insured, you earn NCB from the off and the premium is a little bit lower.

Yea might be a good idea, I have heard of a few people having a experienced driver on your policy can reduce the price.

cheers mike