styling my lupo sport

sneakylupo

halfords are doing some great deals just now on 18's, theres also lexus lights going real cheap on ebay!!

and theres also some sick bodykits, as for suspension you wont really need it as the bodykit will be low enough

also some wicked vinyls on ebay aswell as neons and guages! soooo cool

meh....google some lupo pics and make your own style

• Like 1

halfords are doing some great deals just now on 18's, theres also lexus lights going real cheap on ebay!!

and theres also some sick bodykits, as for suspension you wont really need it as the bodykit will be low enough

also some wicked vinyls on ebay aswell as neons and guages! soooo cool

meh....google some lupo pics and make your own style

Feel better now? Your superiority is all in your head my friend, if you don't want to be helpful

please don't get off on being a dick!

• Like 4

I don't see a problem with this topic he's just asking for some inspiration you can still crate your own style with that.

Not everyone has divine inspiration and they want to talk it over on a forum with people that share an interest in the same

car funny that cant imagine why! If its 'or advise would be appreciated' that offends you then there are better ways to say

that scoring points is sad.

This is a froum where people come to ask questions some old members some new. What a new member askes

may be silly or not fit with what the genral feeling is but do those members not deserve to be responded to in an

adult manor rather than used as excuse to have a dig. Some times its not what you say but how you say it. Give the

lad a chance if he wants to be a cock by all means reply to him that way but until that happens try to be helpful!

• Like 1

I don't see a problem with this topic he's just asking for some inspiration you can still crate your own style with that.

Not everyone has divine inspiration and they want to talk it over on a forum with people that share an interest in the same

car funny that cant imagine why! If its 'or advise would be appreciated' that offends you then there are better ways to say

that scoring points is sad.

This is a froum where people come to ask questions some old members some new. What a new member askes

may be silly or not fit with what the genral feeling is but do those members not deserve to be responded to in an

adult manor rather than used as excuse to have a dig. Some times its not what you say but how you say it. Give the

lad a chance if he wants to be a cock by all means reply to him that way but until that happens try to be helpful!

Asking without looking themselves is virtually the same as having a dump and then asking someone to wipe their ass for them as they dont want to try and do it themselves.

If the person asked an adult question then they might get an adult reply, have you failed to notice the original poster is sitting with possibly the biggest library ever created at their finger tips, internet sites that at the simple typing of one word will go and search out millions of results to feast upon.

If people arent inspired enough with that type of info avaiable then there is a serious problem with the general educational system and no matter how many pretty pictures you will supply them they will not have the ability to transfer those to their own ideas and will just follow whatever the current trend appears to be.

So instead of you counter abusing the original abusers take a sharp look at what people are capable of doing before they come to be spoon fed.

• Like 1

You answered that yourself , probably something to do with the possibility of helping out on the less common 20 percent of questions or dilemmas

And on another note , if your taking the high and mighty newbie flaming saviour role , i dont see you posting pics up to actually help him out.

As said before.... Check out the readers ride section on this forum, then have alook on Edition38 forum (just Google it)... Nothing that hasnt been done before, but who cares.

Go to a VW show, see what others have done.

I like looking round the newer VW's at the local dealers, trying to steal ideas and simple things that will fit and add to the OEM+ theme.... Sales people must think I'm a complete idiot or just drooling over a new Golf GTI and trying to get excited.:lol:

Edited by 99hjhm
  • Like 1

You've got to ignore some of the people on this forum mate, too many dicks who only ever seem to post when a new person starts a topic! Unheard pretty much got it spot on.

Like people have said, just sit and trawl through the readers rides topic, just dont get excited about fitting 13's to a sport and you'll be fine, everything else is just about doable. What style are you going for?

• Like 1

Sorry but i cant help myself

Asking without looking themselves is virtually the same as having a dump and then asking someone to wipe their ass for them as they dont want to try and do it themselves.

If the person asked an adult question then they might get an adult reply, have you failed to notice the original poster is sitting with possibly the biggest library ever created at their finger tips, internet sites that at the simple typing of one word will go and search out millions of results to feast upon.

If people arent inspired enough with that type of info avaiable then there is a serious problem with the general educational system and no matter how many pretty pictures you will supply them they will not have the ability to transfer those to their own ideas and will just follow whatever the current trend appears to be.

So instead of you counter abusing the original abusers take a sharp look at what people are capable of doing before they come to be spoon fed.

prick

You answered that yourself , probably something to do with the possibility of helping out on the less common 20 percent of questions or dilemmas

prick

And on another note , if your taking the high and mighty newbie flaming saviour role , i dont see you posting pics up to actually help him out.

prick

This guy constantly raises my blood pressure as he seems to devote his life to fining newbie topics and posting smart ass pointless replies which are more pathetic than he is suggesting the OP is! Get a hobby mate! Its bad when people can read a topic title and expect to find a reply from you!

• Like 2

You've got to ignore some of the people on this forum mate, too many dicks who only ever seem to post when a new person starts a topic! Unheard pretty much got it spot on.

Like people have said, just sit and trawl through the readers rides topic, just dont get excited about fitting 13's to a sport and you'll be fine, everything else is just about doable. What style are you going for?

just to make it look well smart. i love the euro look.

As said before.... Check out the readers ride section on this forum, then have alook on Edition38 forum (just Google it)... Nothing that hasnt been done before, but who cares.

Go to a VW show, see what others have done.

I like looking round the newer VW's at the local dealers, trying to steel ideas and simple things that will fit and add to the OEM+ theme.... Sales people must think I'm a complete idiot or just drooling over a new Golf GTI and trying to get excited.:lol:

Oh really? :lol:

just to make it look well smart. i love the euro look.

I'll warn you about using the euro too, the forum nazi's dont like that either

Ricoshays old sport always looked good, more clean and oem+

lupo6.jpg

lupo4.jpg

Think this was Kenzies

1338649081a5794005820l.jpg

Billsteins

P020509_204201.jpg

Reeds

3841347742_e644fa9319.jpg

Taxi Adams (not a sport but close enough)

PICT0975.jpg

?

Picture039.jpg

My Names Buck's (got a 1.8t under to bonnet too!)

268.jpg

And greensons again, just because i think it looks the balls

Greeny04.jpg

the best way forward is to do your own thing, dont try and follow a certain style otherwise you will just end up with a carbon copy of somebody else car. modding is about expressing yourself through your car and the things you like. just go with the flow and avoid using halfords.

just to all the people jumping on the bandwagon here, enough of calling people pricks...

if u look at m post whatever way you look at it i offered advice yes i made a joke first but by christ lighten up...

the best way to find a style for your car is actually to go look yourself... as i said do some googling and find a style you like..

if anyone has any grievances with things as i say atleast have the courtesy to pm me about and dont try go arguing about it in the guys thread..

• Like 1