Piers' Gti... SOLD!

Piers

Yeah, but my point is Piers that you've had the air and new wheels all of 5 minutes.......

You must love the car, or else why would you spend money on it, right? The car has "evolved" so now enjoy what you have created.

You need only look at other threads to see people who have sold their Lupos and then lived to regret that decision.

This might sound dumb, but re-read your own build thread start to finish and then see if you still feel the same.

It's only metal mate, if your not enjoying it as much or have the itch for another marque then just sell while it's still not and move on

i would be interested in the air :thumbsup: you going to edition?

Not sure yet mate :) hopefully. ok will let you know what i do with it :)

It's worth more if you break it back to standard.

Definately... i wouldnt sell it as it is i dont think.

I agree with joti, jus keep it and enjoy it but in the mean time keep saving then who knows maybe youl be able too have both;) haha, what ever happens you have made something incredible!

yeah joti has a point :) i will enjoy it for a few more months i think and then see what happens in the winter.

Thanks mate :) im happy with how its looking

Keep the mods coming piers!

I will do for now mate :) iv already agreed to have some bits and bobs so although im thinking of getting rid (just thinking at the moment) there is still plenty more to change on it ;)

I did consider a 20v before the air but its a lot more money than id like to spend on it. I have also been looking into a supercharger this last week and have been offered all the parts i need to do the supercharger except an ECU for a very good price. im really on the fence with it as iv been told supercharging can be difficult and a lot can go wrong.

Not sure what to do. stuck between a rock and a hard place.

i wouldnt sell it, but if your considering selling it id stop chucking money at it tbh, incase you decide to sell it, but still i wouldnt sell it :P

Theres a chap on here who supercharged his lupo on a standard ECU i think, its a greeny colour on polished porsche winters. If i remember correctly, speaking to a few people, it wasnt that great on a standard ECU and he had problems with it. I may be wrong as this is all from conversations years ago. basically it was hard to map

yeah thats what worries me with it marcus. it all sounds easy and simple until you actually do it. I can imagine i would have nothing but problems with it.

Im not throwing too much more at it pat.

bit more paint and bodywork i want to have sorted (spend my money one something good for marcus ;) - personal joke that dates back a while for those who dont know what im on about) and obviously the gearbox. i should be getting a price on the gearbox tonight so will have to see what the damage is on that! Got the leather interior to pay for aswell. At least with the interior, air and wheels i can get my money back (or some of it)

If we were in this game to make money then more fool us

It's looking good piers my French friend

• Like 1

yeah im never going to make money on it but some modifications can be investments if done correctly ;) just dont pay scene tax and you should be able to level it out. eg. i will not lose any money on the BBS. guarantee'd.

Thanks my northern friend C.... ;)

It is scotty... French for peter i think? :paperbag: hope i didnt get that wrong! lol

I hate peugeot's... i would never own one in my lifetime! never have... never will....

wait a sec.... :ninja:

• Like 1

It is scotty... French for peter i think? :paperbag: hope i didnt get that wrong! lol

I hate peugeot's... i would never own one in my lifetime! never have... never will....

wait a sec.... :ninja:

i hear their loud, and indriveable ... your words exactly

mmmmm... that sound.... :tongueout:

i do miss that car...

what so you and your friends in trackie bottoms can go down maccies carpark and rev your loud exhausts

yeah im a massive chav blud. check my pumps and chino's!

To be fair i never used to go to macdonalds mainly because i couldnt get into the carpark because it was too low and secondly because the police station is opposite and i had a few occasions with them following me at high speeds flashing lights for some strange reason.