Piers' Gti... SOLD!

Piers

Piers you've done it yet again! It looks amazing set of cambridges now and this would be perfect, well done mate well deserved.

Thanks very much mate! :) funny you should mention cambridge lights. I'm having staplers when we get chance to do the swap :)

Looks great mate. :thumbsup:

Is there a ding in your bootlid, just to the right of the handle??

Thanks mate :)

Yeah it I'd a dint :( one part that annoys me so much! I was going to have it all sorted this time at the bodyshop but all my funds were swallowed by a holiday. I needed the holiday tho lol.

More bodywork will be done as there are lots of little bits to sort now.

looks good brother but originally i was going to say they needed to be spaced just a tad but now i think the little bit of tuck gives it a better look

well done mate

Meh, just another lupo on RMs and air innit...

;)

Nah she's drop dead gorgeous mate absolutely love it! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone and thanks Joe for answering size questions :)

Arches to be rolled. Chassis notch and maybe 10mm Spacers up front. We will see :)

Thanks again.

only problem is you just dont have the lowest lupo :( :/ them rms are just too over used, :/ wheres the originlity, the chasis notch oooh i wouldnt do that its dangerous, poke its not all about who can have the most of their tyre sticking out the arches ...

any sarcastic stupid comments people could make have now been claimed by me

on a serious note i say it all the time top work and good luck at inters hope all the last minute cleaning pays off and bring back some goodies for df :D

Thanks a lot pat :)

I highly doubt I will come away with anything but I'm looking forward to a good weekend :)

haha :lol: Yeah the dint in the boot is annoying me! And iv spoken to Matt about the smoothing and its in the pipeline ;)

• Like 1

i like this :):) then it will be a very tidy car :D:D

Hopefully :) got some interior ideas too. ;) keep it nice and simple but effective.

Hopefully :) got some interior ideas too. ;) keep it nice and simple but effective.

you still doing the idea for the interior that you said when you told me the colour of said bbs

No mate. Got a cheaper alternative that's original and colour coded. Might get some mk4 recaros with the blue centres and have rears trimmed to match :)