Piers' Gti... SOLD!

Piers

jesus people, just let piers make his car as he wants, haters gonna hate and that shiz, but god the guy did the car with his best mate, on a drive, probably in the evening in the dark after work, i know alot of people rushed UD prep, but i think this must have been one of the biggest things in the last 5 days before UD on the whole forum and im sticking by that!

its a true point ive said it to you before, that a cool car is this formula

BBS + Lowered if you do that your car is automatically the best thing going, dare to be different and youre in trouble, YES i do like BBS and lowered cars but there nothing different i think someone has to do something different .... or at least use different BBS if you cant completely leave them alone ....

well you did hype it up hugely lets be honest! just go back through your thread! you was doing a count down :lol:

I'd disagree, i prefer my old lupo, but each to their own! The a3 is standard you're right and it will stay that way, i came to the decision with my lupo that to get it the way i wanted i would end up spending £0000's, I thought instead of spending all the money on the lupo, i'd spend it on a 2 year old a3 instead ;)

anyway, lets leave it here! arguing on the internet is childish.

keep it up with the car

and also... i will be laughing next year when jjjkkk (maybe not the case as hes not in the uk) but all the people with notch'd chassis fail their MOT... also if they crash and the engine comes ploughing into their legs (i wont laugh at that obviously but you get the point)

Id rather drive a safe car than drive round in a death trap just to be "lower" than someone else...

I'm with Nial, it's your car, and ur project. And I respect your opinion about safety.

I got 2 notches on both sides of my car plus custom rear beam, and a lot more. Can't even be sure will my airbag work when/if I crash due to Audi's airbag. About the MOT... I don't know how it's over there but here even the bags and wheels I got are illegal, and every single non-cosmetic mod My Lupo has are illegal.

I got 2 notches on both sides of my car plus custom rear beam, and a lot more. Can't even be sure will my airbag work when/if I crash due to Audi's airbag. About the MOT... I don't know how it's over there but here even the bags and wheels I got are illegal, and every single non-cosmetic mod My Lupo has are illegal.

Massive LAD!

Marcus. I do understand your points mate. But I have to find a way to disagree. Just because it's you lol. And I hope you dont crash the Audi. Just to clear that up.

Thanks V3. Apprechiate it :) wasnt bad for a few days turnover.

Jjjkkk. Your mad lol!! I'm a bit ott when it comes to safety. A mk4 golf's build quality saved my life when I was 17 so I'm in no rush to tamper with it. :)

Personal reasons behind keeping a car safe so I hope people understand the reasons behind it.

Lets keep this thread about the car now. I think everyone has had their say....

Gave it a good clean up yesterday. Washed with poorboys super slick suds. Then dodo juice lime prime. Followed by poorboys White diamond glaze. Finalised with a coat of poorboys nattys wax. When I got in from work I quick detailed everywhere and applied another coat of nattys. Really impressed with the quality and value for money you get with poorboys.

Heres a pic someone took at UD that i was tagged in.

its the drivers side so you can see how it doesnt sit quite as low at the front as the driveshaft is on the chassis. the rear is sat on the tyres. Getting some new tyres soon, 165 50 15's its on 195's at the moment so it should give it a bit of stretch... as said in previous comments im not too bothered about stretch but been offered 4 tyres at a good price and i could do with some anyway...

430167_2923513007276_1244389424_32431580_1645916872_n.jpg

your in chesterfield arent you? i have told Dan i will help him do his... can do yours on the same day if you want?

Basically put a long bolt and nyloc nut through the exhaust bracket and into the boot floor by the battery :)

Yeah no worries mate. im only over in Belper so either way we will get it sorted :) dead easy to do and they look so much better

:thumbsup:

I just noticed yours on that pic from UD and like you said improves the back end so much.

Are you going to the Dubfiction meet next Wednesday? I will hopefully be going if I haven't got to much uni work, would love to see the air ride. :thumbup:

I just noticed yours on that pic from UD and like you said improves the back end so much.

Are you going to the Dubfiction meet next Wednesday? I will hopefully be going if I haven't got to much uni work, would love to see the air ride. :thumbup:

Yeah i dont have many pics of the rear to be honest lol. it does sit better tho.

Yeah i will be going up. Really good mates with the DF lot... make sure you go and you will see it :thumbsup: