1194191-1.jpg

1194191-6.jpg

1194191-4.jpg

1194191-5.jpg

1194191-2.jpg

Edited by Putney

They made a Bostrum rep?

Gorgeous though.

They did do one... but your right not in this paint scheme. This is a Full Carbon Fiber bike with a Bostrum Paint scheme over the top. It's also got Ohlins rear shock, Titanium Termi Cans and loads of carbon bits including airbox. It's had loads of work done to it. Only problem is lots of the service history is missing. Im not worried though as with the amount of money spent on it its very unlikely the previous owner skimmped on that.... will get my bike shop to check everything over and put new belts on it... its just had new chain sprokets and oil put in it.... Anyway... its an amazing looking bike and if there is anything wrong with it i will fix her up good as new :)

i love it a friend of mine built one that looks just like that and dripping with the best bits he could aford i am trying to get hold of him to see if its his old one . will let you know if it is !

i love it a friend of mine built one that looks just like that and dripping with the best bits he could aford i am trying to get hold of him to see if its his old one . will let you know if it is !

the bike was up in yorkshire but was sold to the current owner who lives in devon... if it was your mates biuke it would be great to talk to him..... as the service history is missing....

Thanks.. your friend contacted me... will give him a ring.... might be able to find more out than the current owner! lol

spec of the bike is awesome

Full Ben Bostrom Paint Work,

Full Carbon Body Work,

Powder Coated Blue Frame And Wheels.

Marchesini Wheels,

Ohlins Rear Shock,

Carbon Air Box,

Carbon Air Tubes,

Carbon Headlight Surround,

Carbon Swing Arm Protector And Chain Guard,

Carbon Key Guard,

CorseSteering Damper,

Showa Front Forks

Titanium Termignoni Cans,

Carbon Undertray,

Carbon Tail Tidy,

Carbon Number Plate,

Carbon Clock Surround,

Upgraded Clutch Slave Cylinder,

Samco Hoses,

Open Clutch Cover

New clutch plates

New Chain and Sprockets

Thanks.. your friend contacted me... will give him a ring.... might be able to find more out than the current owner! lol

spec of the bike is awesome

Full Ben Bostrom Paint Work,

Full Carbon Body Work,

Powder Coated Blue Frame And Wheels.

Marchesini Wheels,

Ohlins Rear Shock,

Carbon Air Box,

Carbon Air Tubes,

Carbon Headlight Surround,

Carbon Swing Arm Protector And Chain Guard,

Carbon Key Guard,

CorseSteering Damper,

Showa Front Forks

Titanium Termignoni Cans,

Carbon Undertray,

Carbon Tail Tidy,

Carbon Number Plate,

Carbon Clock Surround,

Upgraded Clutch Slave Cylinder,

Samco Hoses,

Open Clutch Cover

New clutch plates

New Chain and Sprockets

cool glad i could help .

now need to get my test passed !!

Bike is all booked into Ducati for an over haul and belt change next week.. only pisser so far is the insurance... and the fact i have to go all the way to Plymouth to pick it up..... got some more pictures through from seller....

ducai005.jpg

ducai003.jpg

ducai013.jpg

ducai021.jpg

ducai023.jpg

ducai024.jpg

ducai011.jpg

ducai006.jpg

Edited by Putney

S'alright ;)

Ok, so that's a slight understatement!! Nice choice bud. Never gone for a duke, but then, I'm massively too big for them really. Plus I haven't enough cash lol. Should have stayed in your line of work eh, instead of moving out to the real world :(

Anyway, reckon you'll have lots and lots of fun matey.

What a disaster. Had to bail on this bike.... rode all the way down to Plymouth from london with a couple of mates to collect the bike and check it all over..... the exhausts weren't genuine termi exhausts. the carbon fairing was **** quality.... the chain was rusty, front brakes needed bleeding and then i found the belts hadn't been done in 3 years and 7 months... It also wouldn't go into neutral when the engine was ticking over... There was far to many things wrong with the bike. So did a total of 8 hours riding for nothing.