New Polo ...

little rich

I priced a 1.2 70ps for a colleague at work. No options and it came out at £13k.

I then priced a 1.6CR diesel SEL up. £17k! Sorry VW, but that's a bloody rip off.

• Like 1

Im very interested in the 1.2 Tfsi one as they reckon its like 140 bhp!! The interesting ones arent out until next year, prefer mk6 and 7 myself

Think you mean TSI not Tfsi, 140bhp form a 1.2 TSI if they pull that off i will eat my hat :lol:

Edited by Unheard
  • Like 1

Im very interested in the 1.2 Tfsi one as they reckon its like 140 bhp!! The interesting ones arent out until next year, prefer mk6 and 7 myself

It's a turbo'd 105ps unit.

I priced a 1.2 70ps for a colleague at work. No options and it came out at £13k.

I then priced a 1.6CR diesel SEL up. £17k! Sorry VW, but that's a bloody rip off.

If you think that is expensive check out the euro price of the new Golf in top spec R without options

http://i36.tinypic.com/zn3f3s.png

Saw one in the Trafford Centre on Saturday in black. Looked stylish and smart and will certainly appeal to those that perceive the mythical VW added value. It appeared more substantial than the new Ibiza (not difficult). I'm still appalled at the price though, but it will have to be pitched equal or higher than the current Fiesta to set itself apart from a rubbish Ford.

My GF saw that one too.

I wonder if they have priced it high to start so they can put a big offer on it or because they know people arent buying big cars anymore and are taking advantage of that fact!

• 2 weeks later...