OTT....

ermmurray

hey everyone... this is a triple topic post because i didnt want to take up the whole of the fox section page...

first of all...

thought all you fox owners (this is in the fox section) would like to see how much i went over the top with some non slip mat, designed to be a boot/rear seat liner.

price: £8.99.

time taken: a very lot.

satisfaction: guaranteed :)

some of them look a little sketchy because the liner came all folded up so there are creases.. these hopefully will settle down in an hour or so... if not ill leave them under something flat and heavy over night!...

let me know what you think!

3990406886_07260a3eba_o.jpg

3989651147_2936a851c1_o.jpg

3990405000_89c31861d1_o.jpg

3990404552_981f295dea_o.jpg

3989649871_1a597c814e_o.jpg

3989652031_b537f77419_o.jpg

this stuff is so grippy, i could fix my camera flash up with it!

(please excuse the dirty seats!)

secondly...

has any one else managed to break BOTH of the little plastic things on the door sides of the front seats.. i think they're just covers for the folding mechanism but ive managed to pull both mine off.. getting in and out of the back seems to be the cause.. kicking them etc...

3989651659_81af65185c_o.jpg

lastly/thirdly....

new badge to go with my new non-slip car ;)....

3989724455_75448ca9b7_o.jpg

(i will take more pics when it is on my car.. just its too wet and horrible to go outside, especially with my camera)..

whadda ya think?

cheers, Ed

\\any comments welcome..

Edited by ermmurray

what on earth happend to the pain ton the rear badge?

its fine :) just the photo shows all the bad parts.. ive put it on my car now.. (pic soon) i think it looks really good.. matches my honeycomb seats too:)

HAHAHA i just worked out your signature with the club lou po haha.. i never thought about it before..!

3990404552_981f295dea_o.jpg

Lol, I can't believe you went to the effort of putting that stuff everywhere in the car except under where you keep your change, which is where it's needed the most! Looks a neat job though apart from that small oversight ;)

I have a load of this non slip stuff on the shelf in the lupo. Otherwise all my things slide from side to side. Great stuff. I like the badge!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a load of this non slip stuff on the shelf in the lupo. Otherwise all my things slide from side to side. Great stuff. I like the badge!

Can you share some? I hate trying to find my keys in the dark after they've slid from side to side.