UD Club Stands - lists updated 17/11/09

CasperGTI

Yes, My lupo was in-doors for the first two years of the ultimate dubs show on club lupo's stands :) Ultimate dubs has been in the top two most important shows of the club lupo calendar :)

P.S. We'd never let the mods be the ones to chose as they hardly ever come on these days ;)

P.S. We'd never let the mods be the ones to chose as they hardly ever come on these days ;)

I noticed that, have we finally learnt to moderate ourselves?

If i write "Nicki the Nazi" do you think she'll pop up! ;)

• Like 1

well i'll be there on the sat and sunday with the beer lol. if anyone wants a hand with the car getting ready on the sat i'm more than willing to help.. can even bring the g220 and do some work if anyone wants me to..

well i'll be there on the sat and sunday with the beer lol. if anyone wants a hand with the car getting ready on the sat i'm more than willing to help.. can even bring the g220 and do some work if anyone wants me to..

Might have to take you up on that offer :shades:

I also will be there all day saturday to lend a helping hand to anyone wanting a little help with the shiney shines!

I'll even bring along my special dashboard formula which works perfectly on lupos! None of that shiny dash sheit... Satin is for Winners!

• Like 1

CL stand should be good! il bring my suitcase of goodies along for all to use :shades:

Oh good glad i'm not the only one!! I'll probs be cleaninng a car even if the Arosa stays at home! lol spend 4hours on Rob's Lupo last year.. loved it! haha!

• Like 1

I also will be there all day saturday to lend a helping hand to anyone wanting a little help with the shiney shines!

I'll even bring along my special dashboard formula which works perfectly on lupos! None of that shiny dash sheit... Satin is for Winners!

good luck with my dash if i get picked

• Like 1