UD Club Stands - lists updated 17/11/09

CasperGTI

Ok, here we go then, these are the best I can find to hand . . .

DSC03463-1.jpg

BVF-2.jpg

DSCF9285.jpg

and by then will have, M4 Recaro retrim, BBS RS's or RM's with plenty of dish and white centres, front end respray and forgot to say earlier, new backbox, the brushed metal thats there at the mo does nothing for me :lol: Hopefully get indoors but if not more than happy to just be on a stand at all!

Edited by elliecjno1

Any plans to get the scratches sorted by March?

Not a chance....would need the driver's rear quarter and driver's door done.

Plans are big interior change and mirror caps and possibly roof colour change.

I'd like to, but aren't sure of what standard mine will be at by then. I've bought a new one today and am selling my white sport so havent even got anything to show you photowise as its just standard until it goes into the bodyshop and my changes get made in a few weeks.

if mine was picked id like to go inside :) hopefully you guys think is up to UD standards. I've got a few interior mods on there way but this is how the car stands at the moment>

05-2.jpg

recaro_3.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

thanks guys and girls, Alex

• Like 1

Look like you guys have a good amount of people already for the show.

Hopefully you can get all the mods you wanna do before hand sorted.

As you now we have already had a lot of applications for the inside places. And its still only October.

An so we set it into your heads early, fuel has to be in the red haha.

I know its early but someone might forget.

Any more info contact me on here

or give my bro a email on the www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk

Thanks Nick

In the end of the day the way I look at it is a show like this where there are very limited numbers then I feel that it should be decided by the people that pay to keep the club running i.e premium members.

If you don't like that idea then I suppose that you can do all the entry forms yourself and enter.

I didn't see anyone come forward to organise it enough In advance, so don't moan when someone does and you don't like the way it's being done, you could have done it yourself afterall?

John

• Like 1

In the end of the day the way I look at it is a show like this where there are very limited numbers then I feel that it should be decided by the people that pay to keep the club running i.e premium members.

If you don't like that idea then I suppose that you can do all the entry forms yourself and enter.

I didn't see anyone come forward to organise it enough In advance, so don't moan when someone does and you don't like the way it's being done, you could have done it yourself afterall?

John

Yea thats fair, Makes sence :)

Sorry i didnt mean it to sound like i was having a moan!

Rich.

Controversial but true John.

Any news on if we've got an inside place yet?

No conformation yet, but i think we should be alright.

Entrys for club stands will close on NOVEMBER 3rd so we then have enough time to vote and put in the entry by dec 1st, and the people who arent chosen also have a chance to put there own entry in to get inside as an individual entry.

John