UD Club Stands - lists updated 17/11/09

CasperGTI

Ok Me and Al have taken it upon ourselves to sort out the club stands for UD this year, we need to get the club stronger at going to these shows again.

There is to be 5 cars inside, all of very high standard if possible, After much deliberation its not going to be on a first come first served basis for the inside cars, anyone interested in being inside post your entry in here with two good photos of your car. A closing date will be set in the next few weeks, then all the entrys will be then put to a vote in premium membership where the guys who pay to keep the club running make the decision on who shoudl represent the club, guys that are unsucessful for inside then get the choice of going outside first.

VOTING HAS FINISHED THE LIST IS AS FOLLOWS:

Inside cars:

1 - melonman

2 - fatty

3 - robgti

4 - emz

5 - hairbear

There is 6 spots available for outside. This is first come first served after the unsucessful inside applicants (Please note this is not yet confirmed by the organisers)

Outside: (will fill in the spaces from the inside guys that didnt make it)

1 - Cafcross

2 - richardn

3 - little rich

4 - Sarah_diamond

1st reserve - Olzx

2nd reserve - Reed

3rd reserve - sheps

I have spoken to the organisers, and the entry for the club stand indoors has to be in BY the 1st of december. They are limiting it to 10 Club stands inside only weather we get it will be judged on the quality fo the photos they recieve. So please put good photos in here as these are the ones i will be using!

Thanks

Wouldnt mind coming along again,

Car will be different by then though, not sure if it will be better!

Body work is mint as it is, Different wheels, probably gti interior unless i have funds for something else, or keep the brown stuff!

DSCF05671.jpg

as she stands atm :S

pimpyluhnu002.jpg

Rich,

Just a quick warning for anyone thinking first come first serve is regardless of your car:

Cars going on the Indoor stand do need to be Show worthy though... You also need to be prepared to arrive on the Saturday morning/afternoon to spend a good 3-4 hours cleaning your car up before you all come and meet me in the bar to get drunk ;)

Inside spot please, but i'll let you guys vote.. If it does go inside I will be working very hard over the winter to get the paintwork mint.. (baring in mind it's a black car and i'm very fussy!!)

Have also got a few more mods lined up ;)

Here's a couple of pics of mine:

IMG_4216-126.jpg

gtiinters7.jpg

Arosa1small.jpg

Arosa3small.jpg

Edited by Emz
  • Like 1

UPDATE:

Ive spoken to the organisers, They are only allowing 10 club stands inside this year and have so far had 15 applications, so were not guaranteed a spot yet, entrys for the club stand has to be in BY the 1st of december - Please provide me with good photos if your going inside as it is those that will get us the spot inside.

This means i guess we will start voting for the cars by the first week of november. So get involved if you want to get in the show.

We are also not yet guaranteed an outside and inside spot, so if it all goes to pot please dont be too dissapointed! We will get one of the two though i was assured that.

John