Fox Forum

ermmurray

I would say it feels in some ways better to drive than the MK7 Polo (the one that has just been replaced) the Fox is lighter (feels swifter than the 70ps Polo) with a higher driving position and a not so hemmed in when driving.

I agree with the need for a better engine but with new car prices going though the roof means unless they make a Fiat Panda 100HP killer for less than fiat can. (no chance as a 1.2 urban Fox is now up for nearly £8000).

just my thoughts

Yer my car is 3 years old in March I would love another new car. I won't get one though if prices rise any more, if the scrappage scam (yes scam) stops I might be in with a chance.

But I would probably not get another Fox unless the updated it and put a few different engines in hopefully mid 2010, don't get me wrong the car is excelent but I am a bit bored (my ininsurance company won't let me do much to it).

It's on a robbing bugger PCP, the next car I bye new or used will be payed for on HP or a bank loan (Damn that might not work eather the banks are arses as well).

I heard somone say last year the car your driving now you will be in it for the next 3 years (that sounds about right now).

Anyway my rambleings are over.

Oh dear. I tbink I've already expressed my views to such an extent that they don't need repeating. All I would add is that when I brought the Fox I had as a courtesy car back to VW, the salesman actually said to me that he thought it was definately designed as a disability car/car for old people. I think that says it all.

P.S. 6 cup holders WTF!!

Oh dear. I tbink I've already expressed my views to such an extent that they don't need repeating. All I would add is that when I brought the Fox I had as a courtesy car back to VW, the salesman actually said to me that he thought it was definately designed as a disability car/car for old people. I think that says it all.

P.S. 6 cup holders WTF!!

no need for hate mate..